Jeffrey Raymond Todd
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Dynamic sales leader with a documented track record of success in East Coast and West Coast pharmaceutical/medical markets. Successfully hired, trained and managed over 50 sales reps throughout the West Region. (Including Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, Utah and Nevada) Adept at managing all phases of product launches, implementing marketing/sales plans, and optimizing market opportunities.
Performance Metrics Definition Change Management Sales/Marketing Management
Strategic Planning Territory/Business Analysis Supervisory/Coaching Skills
Problem Solving Presentation Skills Achievement
WALGREENS INFUSION SERVICES
San Diego, CA
Account Manager (Infusion Services)
• Responsible for promoting Infusion Services to Hospitals (Teaching, Military, Regional Medical Centers), Surgery Centers, Infusion Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Foundations, Associations, Private/Group Practices, and Specialists.
• Focus on Neurologists and Hematologists/Oncologists dealing with neuromuscular and dyscrasic disorders.
• Chairman of Corporate Sponsorship for the Hemophilia Association of San Diego.
• Member of the San Diego Neurology Society
• Presented at meetings of Myasthenia Gravis Association, Myositis Association and GBS/CIDP Association.
DAIICHI SANKYO INCORPORATED,
San Diego, CA/Las Vegas, NV
6/1/09 – 5/7/10
District Manager (PC3 Division) – Cholesterol, Anti-Hypertensive and Diabetic Pharmaceuticals
• Finished 2009 ranked as the #1 District for Welchol in the West Region and #12 nationally (out of 54).
• Lead the West Region in Market Share growth during the launch of Welchol OS in January, February and March of 2010.
WARNER CHILCOTT LABS,
San Diego, CA (West Coast)
1/03 – 11/08
District Manager (Women’s Health Care/Chilcott Labs/Dermatology Divisions)
• Ranked as the #1 (out of 5) District Manager in 2004/President’s Advisory Council winner.
o Ranked #3 in 2005 (out of 21)
o Ranked #3 in 2007 (out of 32)/President’s Advisory Council winner.
• Over the course of four years, managed, hired and trained a majority of sales representatives in California, Arizona, Oregon, Washington and Colorado for Women’s Healthcare/Chilcott Labs and Dermatology Divisions.
• Mentored several District Managers in sales skills, basic district management and coaching.
• Developed local physicians into Key Opinion Leaders and National Sales Speakers. Worked with Key Opinion Leader to broaden discussion topics presented at medical education events.
9/2000 – 1/03
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist for the Gastrointestinal and Cardiovascular Division.
PACE EAST/PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY SCHOOLS,
8/98 – 9/00
Special Education Teacher
PROFESSIONAL SOCCER PLAYER,
8/96 – 6/98
Colorado Foxes, Raleigh Flyers
BOOZ, ALLEN & HAMILTON,
10/94 – 6/96
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
Bachelor of Sciences with a Concentration in Health Services Administration,
• American College of Healthcare Executives, Program Curriculum Chairman
• Catholic Campus Ministry, Folk Group Member (Guitar and Bass)
• Chi Phi Fraternity, Pledge Class President
• 4 year Varsity Soccer Player