Objective To be a rewarding asset to the company and co workers. Bring forth all skills I have as well as learn new techniques from those around me. To maintain the sense of assurance to our customers in the company's history as being a leader in its industry.
Education 5/2010-present Ashford University (Online) Iowa
5/1998-6/2000 Associated Technical College San Diego, CA
Major Business Administration
Minor Computer Networking.
Volunteer 2/2012-Present SafeChild Raleigh, NC
Volunteer Front Desk Receptionist
Answer multiline phone: screening and routing calls to appropriate person/voice mail
Welcoming incoming clients and visitors assisting with forms
Assisting team members with any office/clerical work
Experience 9/11/2006-11/28/2006 Kelly Services (Sprint Nextel) Atlanta, GA
Order Management Associate
• Run data reports.
• Run completed orders against those that are still pending to see what the status is.
• Bump the pending and new orders together in a report to send out to the Manager, Supervisors, as well as the people who were keying them.
• Assign new orders to all Data Entry Personal within the OM Department
9/19/2005-5/31/2006 i3 Research/UnitedHealth Group Cary, NC
Drug Safety Associate
• Preparation of IND Safety Reports (proofreading, typing and delivery to
outside printing company.)
• Assist with SAE (tracking spreadsheets, preparation folders, faxes, email).
• Development of Tracking Spreadsheets for IND acknowledgments, (Excel Format)
• Prepare Safety Report file folder and maintain for Central Filing Trial Master Files (alpha, numeric and Codec)
• Processed travel reimbursements and other expenses.
• Schedule Department meetings and conference calls
• Maintain computer calendar/schedule for department coordinators and managers in Microsoft Office Outlook.
• Mailing via UPS and USPS as well as outside Distribution Company.
• Order and maintain department supplies
2/1/2004-8/28/2005 Amanda Coe Raleigh, NC
Office Support /Child Care Associate
• Maintaining and preparation of Contracts
• Monthly Billing and records keeping
• Ordering and maintaining the Supplies
• Daily Schedules/Activities
4/05/2001-5/01/2001 CBS Payroll and Accounting. San Diego, CA
File Clerk/Front Desk
• Alpha and numeric filing,
• Keeping track of financial receipts and recording proper folders for accountants.
• Calculating all expenses for the month in the data base pertaining to each individual company
• Assisting receptionist with inbound multi phone lines for company during her break.
• Data entry. Bookkeeping, phone lines
10/10/2000-12/25/2000 IUA S.D Housing Commission. San Diego, CA
Office Assistant II
• Data Entry (alpha and numeric)
• Filing (alpha)
• Mail inbound
• Outside calls to applicants and owners to verify inspections appointments.
• Maintain inspections verifications and charts
• Labels, Printing, Faxing, Multiple Copier
Skills Microsoft Office Suites (Intermediate in Excel and Access, Beginner Publisher and PowerPoint, advanced in Outlook and Word,), Data Entry, Filing (alpha and numeric), Bookkeeping, Correspondence, Scanner, Copier, Faxing, Multi phone lines, Ellipsis, PeopleSoft, 10Key, Cash Handling