Timothy J Odishoo
Objective To obtain a medical assistant position in a fast paced, challenging practice or hospital environment utilizing my proven customer service, clinical and administrative skill set to increase patient care.
Profile • Nearly 20 years experiences as professional manager.
• Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in conjunction with management, co-workers, volunteers, and suppliers.
Education Sanford Brown Institute, Atlanta, Ga.
Medical Assisting Program (Certification Pending)
Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville Al.
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
• Successfully established sales and marketing programs specific to customer needs.
• Developed and implemented health insurance plans for self-employed individuals as well as small business owners.
• Managed sales and development to over 250 clients generating increased sales and profits.
• Responsible for training and development of subordinates.
• Developed strong relationships with clients resulting in loyalty and retention.
• Responsible for hiring and training of employees.
• Managed profit and loss statements.
• Counseled and mentored chemically addicted and mentally challenged youths through outreach programs and organizations.
• Formulated and implemented new employee orientation manuals.
• Directed recruitment and retention of supervisors and staff.
• Trained, supervised and evaluated staff, coached improvement management skills.
• Resulted in multilateral staff achievement of work objectives.
• Successfully refined and implemented new projects.
Employment New Balance Atlanta Manager 2007 to present
Alliance for Affordable Services Licensed Health Agent 2003 to 2005
Royal Food Service Major Account Manager 2003 to 2005
Atlanta Fixture And Sales Company Major Account Manager 2001 to 2003
Fresh Point Atlanta Regional Sales Manager
1994 to 2001
References Available Upon Request