Gibsonton, FL 33534
Experienced in relationship management, project management, customer relations, group facilitation, diplomatic and effective in negotiations. Skilled in relating to diverse groups and personalities, able to work well with people at all levels. Resourceful problem solver, good eye for detail, well organized and adept in prioritization and maximizing resources. Conscientious and creative, willing to assume responsibility, quick learner, “can-do” attitude and adaptable to change.
2005-Present HRMC, Inc. Tampa, FL
Director of Project Management
• Manage client relationships, both existing and new business.
• Create and implement interview scripts and test plans.
• Manage key project initiatives including the development of detail work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring/summarizing project progress.
• Provides supervision and leadership for project team members.
• Train new clients on how to best utilize the systems to enhance productivity.
• Develop and implement customized training manuals.
• Evaluate client needs and develop a strategy plan to customize system to maximize effectiveness.
2003-2005 J.P. Morgan Chase Bank Tampa, FL
System Analyst, AVP
• Evaluate and research new and current business applications prior to implementation.
• Developed and utilized automated macros. Achieved goal of reducing testing cycle time by 33%.
• Established testing databases to ensure structured documentation.
• Supported and assisted business lines post implementation.
• Initiated and directed informative meetings with business leads.
• Trained developers and business leads on newly created systems prior to release.
2002-2003 J.P. Morgan Chase Bank Tampa, FL
Director of Training/ Development
• Coordinated interviewing sessions between prospective employees and management.
• Coached and developed classes of 15-25 new employees on company policies, systems and departmental standards.
• Trained new employees on both negotiation skills and system efficiencies.
• Compiled and analyzed statistical data in order to provide constructive feedback.
• Organized and allocated resources and planned work schedules to match production needs.
• Conducted performance reviews and developed recommendations regarding corrective actions and dismissals.
• Monitored calls using a Witness Call System in order to review performance and provide coaching and feedback as required.
2001-2002 J.P. Morgan Chase Bank Tampa, FL
• Negotiated payments and programs on high-risk, delinquent, credit card accounts.
• Located and negotiate with customers to collect on long-term delinquent accounts.
• Converted more than 500 accounts to current statuses monthly.
• Developed incentive programs to promote productivity amongst 30-50 staff members.
2000-2001 J.P. Morgan Chase Bank Newark, DE
Program Solution Specialist
• Provided programs such as payment plans or settlements and outside alternatives like “Money Choices.com” for customers contemplating bankruptcy due to financial difficulties.
• Utilized problem-solving skills to research and transform executive complaints.
• Evaluated customer situations and developed a strategy for customers to avoid bankruptcy.
• Reduced combined bankruptcy losses by $1 Million for first quarter of year, increasing as quarters approached and concluded.
1998-1999 Sylvan Learning Center Newark, DE
Office Manager – Assistant Instructor
• Administered lesson plans to students as substitute teacher.
• Organized student files and attendance schedules.
• Developed student lesson plans including examinations.
• Supervised and motivated students to participate in frequent group activities and lessons.
1997 - 2000 Del Haven Jewelers Newark, DE
Office Manager – Sales/ Customer Service Associate
• Managed front-end retail sales and inventory.
• Provided customer service support in relation to sales, service and repairs.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
2005 University of Tampa Tampa, FL
• B.S., Bachelor’s
• Graduating Honors.
2003 Hillsborough Community College Tampa, FL
• A.A., Associates
• Graduated Dean’s Honors.
1999 Hodgson Vocational Technical High School Newark, DE
• Exemplary Level, Teaching Assistant Certification (Pre-School/ Elementary Level).
• Experienced in Child and Adult Learning Theories, through classroom and hands-on, practical clinicals.
Microsoft Office Suite including Access, Outlook, Power Point, & Project, Lotus Notes (Internal Email), Windows 9X, XP, and NT, Witness Monitoring System, FDR, ACE, TSYS, First Support, AS400, Staffview, Test Director, Visio, WinRunner, Net Meeting, TCSF (Litigation Application), Enterprise Manager and Internet navigation and utilization.