**** *** ******, *. ****, Sta. Mesa, Manila, Philippines, 1016
Telephone: (+632-***-**** Mobile Phone: (+63917) 801.4488
April Daria Salazar
To obtain a management position that will enable me to effectively use my expertise in sales, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
HWM Philippines (Hardwarezone Corp.) May 2006 - Present
- Management of the whole media sales team
- Support the Media Executives in their respective endeavors until all activities are accomplished;
- Analyze the products, services and advertising requirements of each client together with the monthly editorial line-up, resulting in a monthly / quarterly sales strategy for the team; - Supervise, train, and evaluate the performances of Media Executives;
- Set up meetings or sales calls with clients and advertising agencies;
- Present advertising campaign plans to clients for approval or modification;
- Negotiate with clients and advertising agencies about the details of campaigns;
- Handle budgets and manage campaign costs;
- Oversee the status of advertising campaigns;
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Liaise with clients and advertising agencies by maintaining regular contact, ensuring that communication flows effectively and freely;
- Brief and coordinate with the editorial and creative staff, and update on client’s requirements and needs;
- Help to secure new business;
- Research details of prospective advertising clients and marketing partners;
- Handle the profitability of accounts;
- Undertake administrative tasks;
- Write reports, keep records, and financial details;
- Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks;
- Coordinate with Taiwan clients/agency and HQ for regional bookings/projects.
- Gain and maintain familiarity and keep up with changes in the nature of clients' products, business, culture and competition;
PC WORLD Philippines ( Media G8way Corp.) August 2003 – April 2006
Advertising Account Manager
- Analyzes the products, services and advertising requirements of each client together with the monthly editorial line-up, resulting in advertising packages for clients.
- Liaises with clients and advertising agencies by maintaining regular contact, ensuring that communication flows effectively and freely.
- Presents advertising campaign plans to clients for approval or modification.
- Negotiates with clients and advertising agencies about the details of campaigns.
- Handles budgets and manage campaign costs.
- Coordinates with the editorial and creative staff, and update on client’s requirements and needs.
- Researches details of prospective advertising clients and marketing partners.
- Secures new business.
REMAX INTERNATIONAL INC. April 2002 – November 2002
- Meets or exceeds established annual sales quota.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial
presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals, closing sales.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients; overcoming objections, etc.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services;
- Updates technical, sales, and business knowledge
- Responsible for keeping commitments in a timely manner and resolving issues
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and providing high quality service.
PHILIPPINE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE COMPANY
On-the-Job Trainee Specialized Network Project Implementation Support Department Summer 2000
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering 1996 - 2001 Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Sta. Mesa, Manila