M. VENKATESH Email: email@example.com Mobile: 998*******
To be an asset of the firm that provides challenges opportunities to process through recognition of hard work and to make a positive contribution towards achieving the company’s goal with determination, sincerity, and equanimity of mind as a spell of success
Qualification Board/University Year of Passing % of Marks
SSC Board of SSC, Hyderabad March-2003 54%
10+2 Board of Intermediate, Hyd March-2005 63%
B.com S.V.University, Thirupathi March-2008 53%
MBA (Finance) Madurai Kamaraj University Sep-2010 Waiting for Results
SAP FI/CO CITA (CMRS Group, Bangalore) April-2011 -
Typing English Lower Tech. Board of A.P Feb-2008 70%
DCA Goodwill Computers Feb-2008 86%
Tally ERP Tally Academy Jan-2008 80%
• Diploma in Accounting (Tally Financial Accounting Program)
• Maximum Typing Speed in English is 60 WPM with 99% Accuracy
• Good Knowledge in Excel Functions like Vlookup, Pivot Chart and Table Count IF
• Good knowledge in PC related software packages like (Microsoft Access, Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet)
• Very good working knowledge in SAP 4.7
• Proficiency in systems (Excel/Powerpoint/ERP) and Good in Documentation
• Excellent attention to detail and Extremely adaptable and fast continues learner
• Excellent problem solving strong interpersonal skills and team work skills quality and changed oriented with initiative and eager ability to lean
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and communicate ideas in simple language and take decisions on time and good convincing power
• Ability to manage customer issues and people independently and good thought process in problem solving and effectiveness in working with customers
• Good Organizational and Administrative skills
• Strong Microsoft / Excel skills and to prepare comprehensive reports in Excel
• Secured First Prize in Group Discussion Competition at CRESENDO – 2008 (Rayalaseema Graduate Students Meet)
• Participated in Inter-State Special Camping Program in National Service Scheme for the for the year – 2004-2005
• Secured First Prize in Smt.Rukmini Davi Memorial Prize Elocution Competition for the year – 2006-2007
• Secured Second Prize in Dr. Annie Besent Memorial Prize Writing Competition for the year – 2006-2007
• Secured First Prize in Smt Kamala Trilokekar Memorial Prize for getting Highest Marks in Jr Intermediate for the year – 2004-2005
• Participated in Hockey Annual Inter – University Tournaments for year – 2004-2005
Trainings in SIEMENS:
• Basic SAP Training
• Project Management Training
• Business Writing Skills Online Training
Current Work Experience:
Siemens Information Processing Services Pvt. Ltd
Grade: O2 - Senior Officer Process
(May 2010 – Till Date)
Roles and Responsibilities Bank Reconciliation Process:
• Working for EMEA Projects. Downloading the bank statement from bank site and uploading the statement into the SAP in manually, automatically and general ledger format on daily basis
• Total control of GL Reconciliation– Ensure that the bank statement import occurs at the relevant times on a daily basis. Take corrective action should this not occur
• Posting and accounting for cash receipts daily reconciling of bank account with general ledger
• Follow up on unmatched items and ensure that reconciling items are allocated and cleared from the recon lists. Resulting in bank reconciliation clear of un-reconciled items.
• Maintain working relationships with the various business lines to enable timeout clearing or reconciling items (unmatched items).
• Sending reports to divisions for the cheque issued but not presented by the vendor for 120 days
• Handling calls of division people and sending credit conformations with in a time line
• Partner with clients by communicating with customer issues and working together towards a resolution
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement after U+2, Bank Reconciliation Statement to be prepared on daily and monthly basis. Month end processes and Ensure accurate month, quarter and annual closing of the balance
• Successfully remote migrated new reconciliation process for different countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lower Gulf and Egypt
• To achieve the KPIs and meet all SLA requirements and preparation of process notes and documentation
Other Process knowledge in General Ledger and Accounts Payable:
• Verification of invoices in read soft
• Booking invoices
• Vendor reconciliation statements
• Reversal and repost
• Manual clearing general ledger accounts
• Follow up on GR/IR clearing and unprocessed invoices
• Invoice processing preparing general ledger vouchers
• Monitoring Interim Accounts
Preceding Work Experience:
InKnowTech Private Limited
Position: Executive of Finance & Admin
(Oct 2009 – May 2010)
Responsibilities as Executive of Finance included:
• Handling of Account Receivable, Account Payable and Employees claims and Entering payments and receipts to vouchers
• To Review and Process all invoices, expenses forms and request for payments
Preparation of summary receipts and payments
• Maintenance of cash and bank payments and preparation of petty cash and bank reconciliation statement
• Verification of Invoices for rates, calculations, taxes and expenses vouchers for its calculations, supporting documents and authorization
• Keeping Track of Purchases for Customer and Office and ensure all filling is done in a timely and accurate manner
• Making the record of Inward & outward stock movement.
• Maintenance of effective Management information system
Responsibilities as Executive of Admin included:
• Responsible for Invoice and Billing Activities.
• Handling Customer relations and Payment follow- ups (Thro Telephone Calls)
• Handling Procurement Activates and Keeping Record Company’s Statutory Activities
• Sending Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Progress Reports to the Management Investors, Banks and STPI
• Updating the customer’s information into the database and keeping the track of the customer’s records
• Managing Housekeeping, Securities and Office up Keepings etc
SAP FICO Operating Systems-MS Windows (XP, 2000) DOS
Others- MS Office 2000, Tally 9
• Having a Valid Passport No: J3845991
Father Name M. Reddeppa
Date of Birth 10-06-1987
Marital Status Single
Linguistic Ability English, Hindi, Telugu and Kanada
Hobbies Playing Hockey and Listening Music
Address for Communication C/o Putte Gowda No.276, Hungasandra Road, Garvabhavi Palya, Houser Main Road, Bangalore -68
• L G Giri Rao
Besant Theosophical College
Telephone No: 08571221333
• H. Usha
InKnowTech Pvt Limited,
Mobile No: 963*******
I hereby declare that the above information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and I also assure you that I would work sincerely towards realization of the organization goal.
Place: Bangalore Yours Faithfully
Date: (M. VENKATESH)
Functional Analyst with 5 years of experience in Production support.
India, Bengaluru, KA - fi, sap, fico, application, accenture, remedy,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - fico, fi, sap fico, sap, configuration, asset, aa,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - fico, fi, tata, sap, sd, steel, mm, location, ap,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - accounting, road, sap, supplier, monthly, nissan,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - fico, fi, core, was, sap, germany, ltd, developed,...
IT Manager / ERP Manager
India, Bengaluru, KA - fico, dynamics, administration, goals, solutions,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - fico, fi, bpo, documents, ledger, sap, user,...