Summary of Skills
• Three years Customer service experience in the Medical field.
• The ability to deal effectively with people’s problems and concerns.
• Good organizational and supervising skills.
• The ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Good motor co-ordination and manual dexterity.
*March 2008 - February 2011, Ministry of Health, Cairo and South Sinai, Egypt
- Assistant and Supervisor in the health sector
• Welcoming, directing and treating patients.
• Supervising the nursing work
• Helping in stocking and organizing a small pharmacy
• Helping in managing a small laboratory
• Supervising the cleaning and sanitation
• USMLE step1 83%
• USMLE step 2 79%
• High School diploma, Cairo, Egypt
• M.B. B.CH, MUST,Cairo,Egypt
References available upon request