Chicago, IL ****9
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lititia T. Daniels
Experience October 2008 – Current EAC Financial LLC
Senior Underwriter Supervisor
• Reviewing and analyzing Property Appraisal Reports
• Managing a team of 7 Underwriters/ 7 Processors.
• Identifying what Modification Program available through Investor will work for Lender and borrower.
• Ordering Appraisal and BPO’s.
• Ordering Property Tax Assessments
• Reviewing Income and Assets to ensure that the ability to pay is available.
• Negotiating with Brokers, Attorney’s, and third party the best repayment plan available.
• Ensuring that loan is resalable to Investor.
• Underwriting Conforming, Non-Conforming, FHA/VA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Loans.
• Underwriting Loan Modifications
• Analyzing Credit
January 2003 – September 2008 Clayton Holdings, Price Waterhouse, MDMC
Senior Underwriter Contract Underwriter
• Managing 12 Processors / 7 Underwriters
• Submitting loans through LPS and DU for approval.
• Underwriting FHA/VA, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae Loans
• Reviewing all loans prior to going to Closing
• Reviewing for Compliance adherence to guidelines and accuracy.
• Working with Processors and Underwriters to correct inconsistencies.
• Training Underwriters/Processors how to adequately present data for proper presentation.
• Perform Due Diligence Legal Underwriting.
• Obtain Investor data points through legal review of necessary mortgage documents Underwrite loans to ensure conformance to Investor Loan Programs.
• Verify loans are in compliance to Regulation X and Z.
• Reporting all Due Diligence results and issues to Client.
• Identifying and analyzing Due Diligence issues and mortgage portfolio risks.
March 2003 – November 2003 Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
• Worked with Team Lead, processors and Loan Officers to rush escalated accounts to ensure that the team meets the minimum expected customer service level by proactively working with the team on Underwriting and developing proper turn times.
• Participating in 2nd Level Reviews when necessary to develop compensating factors on decision a loan.
• Processed Denied /Approved loans in accordance with compliance standards.
• Ensuring that the loan Denied only when properly signed off.
• Responsible for underwriting 10-12 new files a day.
• Ensuring that upon loan approval that loan is Saleable
• Signing authority of $750k
Jan. 2003 – March 2003 Washington Mutual Bank
• Clearing 10-12 conditions daily
• Reviewed appraisals, income, and title commitment
• Maintained a high level of communication with Team Lead and Brokers
• Processed approved/denied loans in accordance with compliance standards
• Ensuring that once loan approved loan is Saleable to Investor
• Signing authority of $350k.
1997-2002 Household Finance Company
Senior Mortgage Underwriter
• Approved 10-12 new files daily
• Reviewed income, appraisal, title commitment, GFE, HUD1 when applicable
• Responsible for 6 branches
• Maintained a high level of communication with Branch Managers and Account Executives
• Processed Denied /Approved loans in accordance with compliance standards
• Signing authority of $750,000
Education 2008 Kaplan University
• Studying Bachelor Computer Science.
• Anticipated Graduation 2012.