Objective: To secure a responsible full-time or part time position where my demonstrated skills and experience will aid your organization in realizing maximum performance and profitability. To obtain a challenging career where my education, technical skills and work experience can be utilized
Alexandria, Egypt: BA, Agricultural Engineering. GPA: 2.75
Santa Ana College
Santa Ana, CA: General Education. GPA: 3.05
Circle K (2008-present)
Lead Customer service representative in the store (Newport Beach, CA.)
• Working as a cashier and handling the money transactions and give the change with the best of money control.
• Try to do 100% of customer service as a solving the customer problem and dealing with the deferent kind of people and make sure that everyone is satisfied.
• Remind my customers with the hot deals in order to do plus sales and make them happy.
• Manage my time and the team with me to do the best work for the store.
• Fill up the walking cooler and organize the products in it with following the safety rolls.
• Received the products, organize it and fill it up.
• Do the physical audit for some kinds of the products.
• Do the food service and check the expiration date and the food quality.
Cashier in store and drive throw. (Costa Mesa, CA.)
• Take the right orders from the customers and make sure to give them the right food in a perfect time.
• Learn how to the food service and check the safety of the food
• Work very fast and accurate at the same time
• Learn that the cleaning and the image of the store always number one in my shift
Exxon Gas station (Summer 2008)
Running all the station (Santa Ana, CA.)
• Dealing with a lot of money all day.
• Be responsible of the station and the delivery.
• Take care of my safety and the customers.
WBS for the Medical service (2007)
Delivered the equipments to the Hospitals and doctors (Alexandria, Egypt)
• Take the orders from the doctor or the hospital
• Know what kind of surgery or equipment they need
• Get all the equipments and necessaries ready
• Delivered all of that to them enough time before the surgery
• Review the order with nurse to make sure it is right
Technoalex for Agricultural Contracting (2007)
Training for 6 months (Alexandria, Egypt)
• Learn how to design the irrigation systems for the different fields and how to build it.
• Learn how to pick between the different types of irrigations.
• Learn how to maintain the system and how to fix the different sprinklers.
• Learn how to find out the right pump.
• Know more about the landscape and how to irrigate it
Archangel Michael Coptic Orthodox Church: organize the youth meeting (2011-present)
Responsible, honest and hard-working individual. Excellent communication skills, strong team player eager to learn and to take on new challenges. Detail- oriented with the desire to excel to all tasks undertaken. Superb and advanced MS Office skills: including Access, Excel, and Outlook. Capable of creating formulas in Excel, import/export data to and from Excel, create power point presentations and graphs with ease.
Strive to over achieve my personal/professional goals