Seeking a position in a firm where application of sound conceptual knowledge and strong analytic skills is required, making a natural transition to positions requiring strategic decision-making and leadership qualities.
A professional with 1+ year Of experience in the IT industry, in Parazen Info Systems, working on Web Application Development using Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets) in MVC Architecture.
Proficient in Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, Java Server Pages, Oracle, MVC Architecture.
Worked on Tomcat and Jboss as a web server and Oracle10g as a database.
Strong Knowledge in Software development life cycle.
Excellent communication, problem solving skills.
Have taken the corporate training for Core java/j2ee.
Professional Experience: Parazen Info Systems: July, 2011 – Till date.
Presently working as an “Associate Software Engineer” in Parazen Info Systems, Bangalore Parazen is a global diversified outsourced product development (OPD) company and Parazen is one of the fastest growing Software Services Provider, IT Consulting, Recruitments & Staffing and RPO Company from India on T&M and Fixed cost model.
Operating System Windows/XP/7/Vista
Programming Languages Java/j2ee (Servlets, jsp)
Business Layer Servlets, JDBC
Application Servers Apache Tomcat 6.0
Tools Eclipse 3.4
PROJECTS July 2011- Present: Associate Software Engineer in Parazen Info Systems
Online Timesheet Management System.
Client: HCL Jan 2012 – Till
Description: This Project Provide simple online time entry and Approval System. With time system to manage its hourly staff for fictional organization it provide Automated Solution for Submitting employee hours worked,in the form of an electronic timesheet Approving them and playing for the time worked . We provide Automatic notification of timesheet status and weekly reminder to submit and approve the employee time sheet. After time sheet is Approved or Disapproved a notification is send back to the employer indicating to update status of time sheet if the timesheet is approved and email is also sent to the accounting department to process the pay check for the give employee.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Used Tomcat server for deploying and running our web-based tool.
• Developed struts for request handling.
• Creation of the database connection and getting the data from the database using Oracle10g.
• Involved in the peer code review.
• Working with the team along the Agile methodology.
• Perform bug fixing and customization of UI as per the client request.
• Development of the present module using JSP.
• Used JDK 1.5.
IDE : Eclipse 3.4
App server : Apache Tomcat 6.0
Database : Oracle10g
Technologies : J2EE
Framework : Struts 1.0
Pattern : MVC
Académique Project Online Recruitment System.
Work Place : Rajasthan Technical University, R C E W
Technologies : Java, J2EE, HTML
Development Tools: Apache Tomcat Server, Oracle 10g
The aim of this project to handle the information of job seeker and company.
In this project there are three main modules.
The first is admin who has authority over the whole system.
In one module job seeker can register themselves, apply for jobs and attend exams.
The third is company who can register, conduct exam and can approve or disapprove the candidates
1. Deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
2. Extensive experience working with all aspects of in-house developed system.
3. Outstanding communication, interpersonal, analytical and quick problem skills.
1. Successfully completed the “Ericsson Professional Certification Program conducted by Ericsson India Pvt. Ltd”.
2. Participated in national workshop on “Microwave Integrated Circuits” conducted by IEEE.
3. Participated in various cultural and technical fest held at College Level.
4. Won 1st prize for sketching event held during Annual function at RCEW, Jaipur.
B.TECH (ECE) : 2011
College : RCEW, Jaipur
University : RTU
Aggregate : 70.6%
Date of Birth : 17th Sep, 1990
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Hindi
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Bangalore Monika Sharma
Date: August 24, 2012