Rashmi B Somwanshi
Hansraj, ***, Jamuna Nagar, Near railway station, Jalna-431203
940-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com
To be a part of a dynamic and professional organization where there is abundant opportunities of applying my skills & a true learning.
Pursued B.E in Electronics and Engineering from People’s Education Society College of Engineering (BAMU University) Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Details University/Board Year Percentage
B.E BAMU, Aurangabad 2012 60.91%
H.S.C. Maharashtra Board 2006 65.33%
S.S.C. Maharashtra Board 2004 81.06%
• Operating Systems : Windows XP, Windows 7
• Programming Languages : Basics of C
• Networking : Computer Networks
• Hardware : Embedded System, Microprocessor, Microcontroller
• Database : SQL
• Software Testing
Perusing diploma in Software Testing from SEED INFOTECH and preparing for ISTQB Certification.
1. Smart Embedded Switch Board (2011-12)
In this project there are two different modules namely
1. Home Automation 2. Home Security
Smart embedded switch board is a product which will not only have the functionality of normal switching board but have some automated features. The project is based on the working of the PIR sensor, which detects the presence of the human being in the house and accordingly controls the working of the electrical appliances whether to keep them on or off. In this project there is also a provision made for the security of the house. In the security module we have interfaced the GSM Module for the faster and sharp functionality. It alerts the owners about the intruders in the house by sending message to the owner via GSM module. The devices connected through this board will be controlled through the buttons on it or by the RF remote. So it will also add up to the comfort factor in operating the devices and the use of motion sensor helps in power conservation.
• Analyze given requirements
• Perform feasibility study on them
• Develop the architecture
• Get it verified (Testing of hardware)
• Implement it
2. A mini project on - Fuel Level Indicator
3. Presented a Seminar on - Face Recognition Technology
Achievements and Extra Curricular Activities
• Worked as the ‘Joint Secretary’ for Vaishali Girls Hostel, P.E.S. C.O.E,Aurangabad.
• Worked as the Volunteer for Electronics Club (E-Club).
• Winner of State Level Badminton Championship in school days.
• Successive winner of Girl’s Cricket Championship in college annual gathering.
• Winner in Single/Doubles/Mix Badminton Competition in college annual gathering.
• Participated in National level IMS quotient 2008, the Inter-colleges Quiz.
• Participated in paper presentation in National level event REFLEXES-09 and hold the Third position.
Date of Birth : October 13, 1988
Interests : Playing on Tabla, playing Badminton, Listening Music.
Soft Skills : Team Captain, Good Adaptability, Flexibility and Interpersonal skills
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Marathi
I hereby declare that the above furnished details are fully true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : Rashmi Somwanshi