Michelle Roebken firstname.lastname@example.org
(310) *** **** Glendale, CA
Versatile team player eager to contribute strong finance, accounting & administrative background toward supporting a progressive organization that offers opportunities for growth in exchange for superior performance.
• Posses’ strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought-out decisions.
• Actively facilitate and contribute to collaborative team environments and welcome increasing responsibilities, as well as, opportunities for professional development.
• Resourceful in the completion of projects and highly effective at multi-tasking.
• Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive accounting experience and background.
• Readily adapt to new professional settings/industries and adeptly acquire and apply new skills and knowledge toward supporting company goals.
• Highly trustworthy and ethical.
• Experience managing individuals from different backgrounds.
Investor Partners Inc. dba Bruce Jay Associates
Director of Accounting February 2009 – July 2011
• Prepare and analyze financial statements and monthly reports and yearly reports
• Reconcile and prepare monthly balance sheets for over 80 trust accounts, creating a better system to manage properties.
• Prepare general entries, manage general ledger transactions.
• Hire and train new employees, administer the company payroll and process tax forms.
• Manage company profile, tax forms and communications with the IRS.
• Develop and implement financial and operational controls for better profit and loss statements.
• Conduct monthly and quarterly review process for senior management,
individual property and partnership operations.
• Changed operational system in accounting department, saving the company about $5k a month.
• Process bi-monthly employee payroll using QuickBooks.
• Manage around 30 vendors, including plumbing, painting, CPA firms and Law firms. Manage vendor 1099 tax forms.
• Work closely with CPA regarding quarterly and yearly tax return preparations.
• Manage insurance account, preparing and analyzing workers compensation forms and liability insurance policies, reducing company cost significantly.
Glasstorch Inc. dba Greentorch, The Exit Store LLC, Exit Signs.com, Click 2 Dance.com
Accounting Manager February 2007 – February 2009
• Manage shipping large quantities of product (lighting and eco-friendly materials) with Chinese and Japanese companies.
• Manage payroll using ADP.
• Manage vendor payment and inventory in two warehouses.
• Implement a new operational system that helped increase sales from 800k in 2007 to 1.5mi in 2008.
• Collaborate to establish new marketing program that allowed the company to close an 500k deal.
• Review and prepare financial statements and profit and loss reports (monthly and yearly).
• Manage employees, including basic human relation issues.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly sales, payroll, and business tax reports.
• Perform an audit review of company inventory.
• Shipping and managing inventory for an online store.
Walt Disney World Company
Guest Relations November 2006-January 2007
• Internship and guest relations occupation for Walt Disney World. Complementary degree in Hospitality and Management. Daily training and classes on managing, accounting, customer service, liability training and business operations.
Loprete Gonçalves Leomil Advocacia, (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
Legal Assistant, Law Internet February 2002 – November 2005
• Law Offices in focus in Bank and Finance Law
• Represent attorney in small claims court.
• Prepare cases for arbitration, review of contracts.
• Meeting with clients, application of Business Law on a daily basis.
• Prepare accounting ledgers and reports for clients to present in court
Skills / Extracurricular Activities
• Computer skills: Microsoft QuickBooks, Yardi, Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop.
• Strong knowledge of Real Estate laws, Rent Stabilization and Rent Control in California.
• I love to cook, rollerblade and ski. I also enjoy spending time in the beach, reading good books and helping others.
Glendale Community College
• Business School – in progress 2011.
• Has been accepted to the Alpha Gamma Sigma honor school community for exceptional students.
• Has made to the Deans Honor List due to a 4.0 GPA.
Universidade de Santo Amaro
• Bachelor in Law – emphasis in bank law. – completed 2006.
• Engineer School – 2 years basic degree completed 2001.
State University Accounting
Los Angeles, CA - tax, metal, c.p.a., prepare, accountant, salary,...
FullCharge Bookkeeping, Month/Year endclose,working with external CPA
Anaheim, CA - accounting, month, sage, annual, audit, vehicles,...
West Hollywood, CA - treasury, cfo, reporting, accounting, global,...
Burbank, CA - c.p.a., auditor, auditing, accounting,...
Sql Server DBA
Torrance, CA - administrator, oct, database, sql,...
Sql Server DBA
Los Angeles, CA - sql server, sql, ssis, server, database, dba, ssrs,...
Los Angeles, CA - accounting, payroll, financial, processed, tax,...