Rebecca L. Pierre firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacksonville, NC 28540
Obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my skills and be an asset to the company/business.
Southeastern Louisiana University
Delgado Community College
Bookkeeper/ Secretary/Public Relations
R&B Farms 1997 – 2005
• Managed bookkeeping, legal and public relations.
• Addressed customer inquiries and participated and sale negotiations.
• Met with clients and negotiated contracts/ agreements
• Improved profitability & assisted in meetings/conventions
Reason for leaving: Moved to different state.
CVS Pharmacy 2006-2008
• Communicated with patients, administrative personnel, nurses and physicians
• Filled prescriptions , answered phones & assisted customers
• Entered Data for Physician medication orders.
*Reason for leaving: store closed
Customer Service Representative
National Electronics Warranty 2006-2008
• Assisted customers with warranty and / or issues with merchandise.
• Greet public in person and over the telephone.
• Explain policies, regulations and rate structures.
• Answer questions regarding status of various accounts and attend to problems or complaints from customers
Reason for leaving: conflict with school schedule
K& A Publishing Company 2009-current
• Responsible for advertising sales in magazine and maintaining business clients
• Met with clients and negotiated contracts
• Followed up with clients to ensure their satisfaction
• Created new clients by expanding business area
• Assisted clients in advertising graphics and design to increase their clientele
Skills & Abilities
• Business Planning & Accounting
• Customer Service
• Problem Solving
• Representative for business
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Professional & friendly demeanor
• Detail oriented- concerned with quality
• Reliable – excellent attendance record
• Communication- excellent written & verbal
• Flexible – open to try new things & improving efficiency