**/**-** ********* ****** NewColony,
Opposite to CAT Office
Kanya Kumari Dt.
Contact no: +91-770*******
Accomplished, skilled and talented candidate with diverse knowledge of imparting knowledge in the areas of AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING. Seeking a position as airport staff in international airports where my skills and knowledge would be utilized.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to generate effective teaching by making use of various methodologies
• In-depth knowledge of Aerodynamics, Flight Dynamics
• Ability to work in a multiethnic and multicultural environment
• Possess good time management and organizational skills
• Proven track record of guiding and motivating student
• Ability to carry out tasks with minimal supervision with positive attitude
• Bachelor's degree in AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING from Lord Jegannath College of Engineering & Technology from ANNA university in Chennai, May 2012,with an aggregate of 90%.
• Higher Secondary in Amala Convent in Thuckalay in the year April 2008, with an aggregate of 74%.
• High School in V.K.P. Higher Secondary School in the year May 2010, with an aggregate of 81%.
• MSC Nastran(Basics)
• Pro E (Basics)
• Microsoft Office Application
Area of Interest
• Design & maintenance
• Flight Dynamics
• Project Working
• Mini project
Design of Two Seater Light Combat Aircraft
• Main project
Detailed Analysis Of Flap Track Bracket For Light Transport Aircraft In NAL,Bangalore
• Bagged Various Prizes for Cultural Events .
• Participated in the BOTTLE ROCKETERY,contest at FLIGHT- T10, Technical symposium by Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai during 2010
• Participated in paper plane contest at FLIGHT T-10 Technical symposium by Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai during 2010
• College topper in the academic 2008-2012
• Have been Awarded for presenting a paper, “FESTO SMARTBIRD" at SKYANZ T10 a technical symposium conducted by LORD JEGANNATH ENGG COLLEGE,NAGERCOIL
• Attended LCA Cutting Edge Technology conducted by ADA BANGALORE.
• Soft skill training program conducted by RIPE
• Industrial visit in VSSC and composite NDT,TVM
• Won prizes in Athletic
Extra- Curricular Activities
• Promoted the quality of Curricular activated by heading the Organization, Organizing Committee ad lead the Students Top level Committee Members for 3 years
• As the Student Cultural Committee head,I have provided Stimulating environment to participate in various Cultural Events. for 1 year
• Coordinated the departmental Student Committee for 3 years.
• Communication skill
• Bold and confident
• Problem solving ability
• Willingness to learn
• Hard worker
Date of Birth : 30-01-1990
Gender : Female
Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Father’s Name : M.V.Devadhas
Hobbies : Listening Music, Drawing, Browsing
Languages Known : English, Tamil &Malayalam
Contact No : +91-770*******
1. Prof. SRADHAKRISHNAN
Deputy Project Director
2. Prof.M. Sundaresan
(Retd by Project Director, Liquid Propulsion) Ramana,Plot No 38,
Vk Krishna Menon Nagar
I hereby declare that the information and facts stated above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.