George M. Daccarett
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking any opportunity to utilize my knowledge and skills on many levels of responsibility, for the benefit of a company that provides potential growth and advancement in the automotive industry or a machine shop.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
ASE certified, highly skilled and dependable with hands-on experience and excellent training to perform service, diagnostics and repairs on domestic and imported automobiles, vans and trucks
- Contribute to repeat and referral business through problem solving skills, commitment to top-quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
- Provide leadership and assistance to other mechanics to increase repair accuracy, minimize lost time, and ensure safety compliance.
- Participate in continuous training and professional development activities to maintain current knowledge of rapidly advancing automotive technologies.
Ability to conduct automobile inspections, diagnostics and repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles to include the following: Automotive Engine Repair Engine Performance Manual Drive Train & Axels Brakes Heating & Air Conditioning Electronic Systems Automatic Transmission Suspension & Steering Preventative maintenance Installation of high end radio & sound systems
Warren Henry Infiniti- Miami, FL March 2009- May 2011
- Performed maintainence, service and repairs on Infiniti vehicles under warranty or extended warranty and customer pay.
- Performed predelivery inspections on stock units.
- Performed Motor Trend certified/quality control inspections and necessary services and repairs on used and pre-owned vehicles.
- Ensured all repairs and services met and/or exceeded both Infiniti compliance and quality measures.
- Performed inspections and diagnostic repairs, which included but not limited to • Engine repair (R/I or R/R) to OEM specifications • Engine performance (diagnosis of check engine or service maintenance lights; intermittent failures; trouble shooting electrical circuits/components) • Manual Drivetrains & Axels/Automotive transmission • Brakes/Steering & Suspension • Heating ventilation & air conditioning • Infiniti Infotainment System troubleshooting and repair
Coral Springs Auto Mall- Coral Springs, FL November 2007- March 2009
- Serviced vehicles under warranty or extended warranty. In addition, inspect vehicles to establish whether they meet warranty requirements
- Identified faults and rectify problems, by replacing or repairing existing parts
- Performed pre-delivery inspections
- Mentored trainee mechanics
- Built solid reputation as highly skilled and quality-driven mechanic; entrusted with increased responsibility.
- Recognized by management for expertise and routinely called upon for recommendations; provided valuable guidance that led to avoidance of lost time and damaged parts.
- Maintained constant dedication to quality, maximized accuracy, and ensure jobs are completed correctly the first time
- Displayed solid commitment and loyalty to the company, often working overtime as needed.
Circuit City- Miami, FL November 2006- April 2007
Sales and Installation Representative, Road Shop
- Assisted customers with purchases when needed
- Performed installations of car accessories, such as speakers, navigation systems, XM and Sirius Satellite systems, other video and audio systems, etc in Import, Domestic and European vehicles
- Performed customized installations of kits on vehicles beginning from the early 70s and so on.
o Awarded “110% Productivity in Installations for the month of February”
Pep Boys Auto Center- Dania, FL January 2006-October 2006
Parts and Customer Service Representative
- Assisted customers with products and merchandise
- Assisted store management in the effective operation of the retail store to include the achievement of sales, productivity and profitability
- Ensured that the customer service desk and adjacent sales terminals operate under safe conditions in compliance with established policies and procedures and in compliance with federal and state regulations.
King Auto Mall- Fort Lauderdale, FL March 2003–March 2005
- Was responsible for productive diagnosis
- Met with customers to discuss diagnosis and procedures that needed to be taken
- Repaired and replaced general automotive parts and accessories
- Complied with company safety, loss prevention, and customer service programs as well as established policies
o Awarded “Accomplishment of Excellence in Diagnostic and Repair of Motor Vehicles”
The Hertz Corporation- Dania, FL July 2001- July 2002
Customer Service Representative
- Processed reservations
- Greeted customers at airport terminal
- Reviewed and completed annuity transactions
Goodyear Auto Care Center- Miami, FL May 2000-July 2001
General Service Technician
- Provided inspections, maintenance and repairs to utility fleet vehicles and equipment
- Performed diesel and gasoline engine repair, aerial device and crane repair, engine tune-up, lubrication, transmission and drive train repair, and diagnosis and repair of Hi-Tech electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Performed diagnostic evaluations to company vehicles, serial buckets, cranes, derricks and other mobile equipment
- Performed annual D.O.T. vehicle inspections
- Performed basic repairs to vehicles and equipment
- Worked with shop vendors to diagnose vehicles/equipment, accepted personal responsibility for solving maintenance problems, met schedule and promoted safety
Fluent in English, French and Creole
ASE Certification May 2011
- Engine Performance (to be registered in July 2011)
EFI University – Savannah, GA 2008
- Electronic Fuel Injection 101- Fundamentals of High Performance Engine Tuning
EFI University – Port Charlotte, FL 2010
- Electronic Fuel Injection Advanced- Advanced Electronic Fuel Injection Tuning
Sheridan Technical Center- Hollywood, FL 2001-2003
- Advanced Automotive Technology
- Advanced Service Technology
- ACDelco Certification and Advance Automobile Electrical
Cours Privès Edmè- Haiti 1998-2000
- High School Diploma
Service / Warranty management
Fort Lauderdale, FL - warranty, technicians, repairs, controller,...
Mechanic Self Employed
Miami, FL - mechanic, shop, caterpillar, self employed, engine,...
Fort Lauderdale, FL - engines, field service, service, superintendent,...
Miami, FL - cars, automotive, hours, technician, brake,...
SAP S/4HANA & FICO Consultant
Pembroke Pines, FL - fico, fi, sap, biller, live, migration, forecast,...
Pompano Beach, FL - homes, autocad, plans, revit, architectural,...
Engineering Design Engineer
Fort Lauderdale, FL - designer, automotive, catia, sourcing,...