**** ***** **** **, ********, TX 77584
Cell: 713-***-****; Email: email@example.com
Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sgordon5
I am open to all type of opportunities to move toward the role most suited to my capabilities to accomplish the tasks that are given to me. I am a quick learner, reliable student/employee, and have good work ethics. While in school my classmates would ask me for tips on how to meet their own objectives. I am enthusiastic to learn new programs to better improve my skills and technical abilities. May career aim is to be a top contributor
• AutoCAD • Strong Mathematics
• Microstation (3D program) • Creative problem solving
• Inventor (3D program) • Architectural drafting
• PDMS ((3D pipe drafting) • Structural drafting
• Excellent team player • Electrical drafting
• MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) • Pipe Drafting
Implementation Intern FuelQuest
June 2012 to present
• Assist with launching new customer user platforms in Fuel Center.
• Transfer information from Excel and Emails into the FuelQuest data base.
• Work with extensive data, focusing on quality control.
• Assist other employees to help the Implementation and Sales team complete their tasks.
Manager George’s Jungle
July 2010 - present
• Create schedule for employees.
• Install poles and Shade Sails.
• Create enjoyable outdoor living spaces.
• Prepare Shade Sail poles for installation at site.
• Sketch up Landscaping Design for customers residential/commercial.
• Design unique Shade Sails on Google Sketch Up for customers in Houston, Texas and the surrounding areas.
Supervisor/Manager Poseidon Pools
April 2008 - September 2011
• Made schedules for multiple pools.
• Filled out paper work for inventory purposes
• Filled in holes if guards didn't show up to shifts.
• Trained guards at mandatory monthly in-services.
• Delivered chemicals to pools when running low.
• Handled patrons when they had complaints or compliments with guards work or the facility of pools.
• Repaired leaks and fixed pumps that were broken.
Cashier/Cook Kolache Factory
September 2009 - May 2010
• Ran the cash register.
• Interacted with customers that came in and drive-thru.
• Counted inventory at the end of day.
• Prepared kolaches.
• Cleaned trays and tables when customers left.
Education and Training
Pearland High School – May 2009
Related coursework: Architectural Drafting Residential, College Algebra, and Finite Math
San Jacinto College
Associate of Arts and Sciences (AAS), Petroleum Engineering - May 2012
Made the Dean’s Honor List Spring Semester 2012
Related coursework: Technical Drafting, Basic CAD, Structural Drafting, Descriptive Geometry, Topographical Drafting, Electrical Drafting, Pipe Drafting, Specialized Basic CAD, Parametric Modeling and Design, Advanced Pipe Drafting, and Contemporary Math for Tech.
Boy Scouts of America - Eagle Scout (1997-2005)
Received Varsity letter in Soccer (2007-2009) and named Honorable Mention (2009)
Proficient in the use of Computer Aided Drafting programs to do assignments/projects for school