**-*, ******** ******* **** Gupta Nursari, Izzatnagar
My objective is to contribute my talent, intellectuality, knowledge, imagination, achievement and skills into the development and progress of the organization.
• Title : “Energy From Busy Road”
• Description: The principle involved is POTENTIAL ENERGY TO ELECTRICAL ENERGYCONVERSION. There is a system to generate power by converting the potential energy generated by a vehicle going up on a speed breaker into kinetic energy. When the vehicle moves over the inclined plates, it gains height resulting in increase in potential energy.
• B. Tech- Electronics & Communication engineering from Nikhil Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Agra, (U.P). Affiliated to U.P.T.U.
• Passed 12th from U.P Board
• Passed 10th form U.P. Board
Computer & Other Proficiency:-
• MS Office (Word & Power Point).
• Hardware & Software Knowledge Of Computer.
• Undergone training for 6 week in ”TULIP TELCOM. PVT. PLT., NEHRU PLACE, (DELHI)”
• Comprehensive problem solving abilities
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deal with people
• Diplomatically willingness to learn
• Facilitator and hard working
Name: Shobhit Johri
Date of Birth: 23rd Aug-1991
Father’s name: Mr. Mukesh Johri
Language known: Hind, English.
Hobbies: Listening Music., Surfing on internet
Permanent Address: 21-a, Hartmann College Road Gupta Nursari, Izzatnagar
District-Bareilly, (U.P) 243122
An optimistic person with a resolute character and positive attitude. I found myself hardworking, sincere, good listener and strong team player with full devotion towards work with good Technical and analytical skills
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.
Munirka, New Delhi Shobhit Johri