• Nine years of global IT experience in various industries including Oil and Gas, Finance, Telecommunications, Medical Devices and non-profit sector along with graduate level education in engineering, mathematics and computer science.
• Senior management experience (director level) in leading software development and technical operations.
• Proven skills in SAP BI/SEM/BPS and CA Clarity architecture including strategic planning, technical development and operational management.
• Deep knowledge of PMO processes including managing, coordinating, organizing and supervising multi-task activities throughout various projects’ phases.
• Managed and supervised complete stages (development, staging and production) of multiple CA Clarity systems’ design, integration and implementation (10,000 + users).
• Defined and implemented new processes using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
• Designed, implemented and operated new product development processes.
• Optimized organizational PDM structure in an innovational project and resource management methodologies.
• Provided technical and functional recommendations for new and existing development products.
• Prepared and presented CA Clarity system marketing initiatives for various customers including executives and program managers.
• Defined IT Management Solutions including configuration and change management processes.
• Trained various staff audiences including peer professionals, product line managers, administrators and directors.
• Skilled in team building along with strong leadership and exceptional communications skills.
• Expert in staff employment screening and interviews.
CA CLARITY EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
• Installed CA Clarity 7.5.X, 8.1 including all correspondent fix-packs in multi-server Windows/UNIX and MS SQL/Oracle environments.
• Designed Studio Developer components including objects, NSQL queries, portlets, portlet pages, look-ups (static and dynamic), jobs (scheduled and manual), attributes, views and links.
• Implemented database customizations including triggers, stored procedures, views and jobs (MS-SQL and Oracle).
• Defined and developed Clarity custom processes with action items, system actions, notifications and database manipulations using GEL scripting.
• Defined Clarity Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) and partitions.
• Setup CA Clarity security rights (instance/OBS/global) at both resource and group levels.
• Integrated CA Clarity with various systems using WSDL and SOAP Web Methods for inbound and outbound interfaces.
• Subject matter expert in XML Open Gate (XOG) (read/write).
• Administered system configuration through Niku System Administration (NSA), including services, application and database settings and logs.
• Setup CA Clarity security using HTTPS and SSL, installed security certificates and generated Keystore files.
• Integrated CA Clarity with corporate directory using LDAP and LDAPS.
• Integrated CA Clarity with Actuate reporting tool using ODBC and Oracle client.
• Designed, loaded and scheduled Actuate reports in CA Clarity.
• Trained users in various CA Clarity modules including project management, resource management and financial management.
SAP BW/SEM/BPS EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
• Designed and maintained Infocubes, ODS Objects, Infosources, Infoobjects, Infopackages, Transfer/Update rules.
• Datasource enhancements, Generic extractors, Logistics Cockpit configuration and customization, Business Content, User exits, customized delta built up for the datasources.
• Dimensional Data modeling star schemas, key performance indicators and other OLAP considerations.
• Business Analyzer, Infoset Query, Web Application Designer, Business Explorer for Reporting.
• Expertise in defining ODS objects, Aggregates, Multicubes and Data loads from various source systems like R/3 systems, Non R/3 systems and Legacy systems or flat files.
• Data Extraction from R/3 and flat files.
• Created transfer rules with PSA and performed data cleansing in PSA.
• Data load management, event processing and reporting optimization.
• Configured extensively in the Administrator Workbench: Data Targets, Info Objects, Info Sources, and Source Systems.
• SEM 3.2C - Configuration overview of SEM BPS (Planning Area, Levels, Manual Planning, User-Defined Functions, Packages, Groups, etc.), Conjunction with BW: MC-Management Cockpit-Corporate Strategic Scorecard values, SG&A - Sales General & Administration, Trade Promotion Management, Balance Sheet, Transactional Infocubes.
Alcatel-Lucent Inc., Plano, TX 03/2008 – Present
Sr. ERP Consultant/Technical Lead
Orchestrate the global implementation of CA Clarity system in a geographically worldwide spread environment (over 10,000 users).
Originate initial plans on CA Clarity systems design, development and delivery.
Define optimal project management roadmap to assure quality, compliance and efficiency.
Design and implement CA Clarity objects, sub-objects, processes, database triggers, reports and portlets.
Provide solutions/workarounds for CA Clarity existing bugs to meet business requirements.
Design and implement CA Clarity real-time bi-directional integration with multiple existing systems.
Lead a group of consultants throughout the full implementation life-cycle.
Baker Hughes Inc., Houston, TX 08/2006 – 02/2008
Sr. ERP Consultant
Led, designed and implemented Baker Hughes Drilling Fluids Clarity ERP system for over 2000 users.
Managed the migration of Baker Hughes Drilling Fluids PDM process to Clarity suite.
Trained a group of program managers, PDM administrators and engineers.
Arranged and attended requirements meetings including JAD sessions with various internal customers.
Defined BHDF implementation project plan including key tasks, milestone tasks and work breakdown structure for a full project life-cycle.
Provided high levels estimates and resource utilization based on estimated/actual project budget.
Coordinated project activities with higher management by providing weekly status reports.
Capital One Auto Finance, Dallas, TX 01/2006 – 07/2006
ERP Consultant/Technical Lead
Successfully implemented CA Clarity ERP system to full capability without disruption to a 500+ user base.
Led a team of five software engineers throughout several full software development life cycles in Capital One Auto Finance – COAF.
Managed development activities including clients’ requirements discussions, project progress meetings and production releases within the Portfolio Management Office (PMO).
Administered production support tasks such as defining issues, providing solutions and executing implementations.
Reported directly to the Director of PMO.
Baxter Healthcare, Plano, TX 06/2005 – 12/2005
Provided and maintained steady Configuration Management plans for medical software development for multiple baseline efforts in a high profile development environment controlled and revised by The Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Managed and maintained several development efforts in Rational ClearCase including creating profiles/ branches/views/attributes/triggers and setting up Config Specs.
Maintained a Software Change Requests (SCR) database in Rational ClearQuest database.
Maintained software requirements in Rational ReqPro database.
Verizon Communications, Irving, TX 09/2002 – 05/2005
Defined and implemented various Configuration Management plans in several testing stages, i.e. System, UAT, Staging and Production including resources assignment and release management.
Coordinated with project managers, release managers and development engineers through daily/weekly meetings and reports.
Trained new members on CM processes including team communications, meetings, and reports.
Optimized build/code management’s time allocation through automated processes.
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 01/2002 – 08/2002
Managed the power laboratory.
Tutored and trained a group of senior electrical engineering students (power laws and energy concepts).
Led and supervised power/energy lab experiments.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
MS in Electrical Engineering, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
BS in Electrical Engineering, University of Balamand, Tripoli, Lebanon.
IBM Rational ClearCase certification.
SAP BI/BPS/SEM training and certification preparation course.
LEADERSHIP AND VOLUNTARY EXPERIENCE
Sunflower Bee Inc. 12/2007 - Present
Vice President / Co-Owner
Initiated, defined and released business processes and operational activities.
Developed, implemented and monitored corporate goals to be aligned with global market operations.
Planned and executed marketing strategies based on market’s supply and demand index.
Published the all new autism journal for parents of children with autism specially formatted for the day-to-day tracking of symptoms, progress, and other notes related to autism.
The National Council for Support of Disability Issue 11/2007 - Present
Director of Information Technology
Define for software development strategies based on technical experience and business requirements.
Develop applications support plan to provide ultimate business productivity.
Manage, lead and oversee day-to-day software development operations.
Interface financial plans, audit processes and business goals with Board of Directors members and executive management.
11/05 – Present Oklahoma State University Alumni Organization (Life Member)
01/02 – 01/05 Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (Member)