With 6+ years experience as a Quality Inspector, I offer experience in managing and tracking the progress of multiple products. Past tasks have benefited my professional skills and technical knowledge, resulted in outstanding interaction among relevant support groups, vendors, and peers.
• 6 + years experience in the Quality industry.
• 6+ years of experience in a manufacturing, production, fabrication, and machining.
• Exceptional ability to research, document, analyze and complex technical information.
• Able to perform work at 100% accuracy, very thorough and goal focused.
Prairie View A&M University
Prairie View, Texas 77446
Associate Degree Electrical Engineering GPA 3.0 5/2008
Quality Control Inspector, Tenebraex Corporation, Boston, MA 6/10-1/11
• Read technical test procedures and assembly drawings for specifications
• Inspected finished products before release.
• Inspected inbound products before production.
• Read Blueprints and Schematics.
• Used micrometers, test gages, and calipers
• Computer Aided Design (CAD) experience.
• Documented and maintained detailed inspection results.
• Performed and documented non-conforming material reports.
• Experienced with ISO 9001 standards
• Performed First Article Verification and Testing
Quality Assurance Analyst, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Houston, TX 6/04-10/09
• Checked and verified products to ensure they meet all necessary specifications.
• Performed in-line testing.
• Operated height and pin gages.
• Performed calibration of test equipment.
• Tested physical parameters of products to ensure they meet all specifications.
• Collect data from charts including measurements and moisture.
• Experienced and knowledgeable of Quality Control and Incoming Inspection.
• Communicate test results with QA/QC manager and supervisors.
• Performed Root Cause & Corrective Action Analysis.
• Upkeep/Maintenance of various production and QA/QC documents.
Reference Available upon request