NEPAL SINGH S/O Sh.SANTRAM SINGH PARMAR
V.P.O. REWARI KHERA
Area of Interest: - Indian Tandoor
. As a professional help to organization to achieve their goal through
my new, fresh motivate and creative ideas with high level of energy
. A line cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items
in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other Areas of the kitchen.
1. Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
2. Prepares all food items ads directed in a sanitary and timely
3. Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications
as set by the restaurant.
4. Restocks all Items as needed throughout shift.
5. Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation,
6. Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all
equipment in station.
7. Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen,
walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
8. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as
requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager at any time.
. Passed(10+2)with commerce stream from C.B.S.E. Board in 2003
. Passed (10th) from C.B.S.E. Board in 2001.
. Completed B.Com From EIILM, Sikkim University in 2012
Course : Craftsman course in Food Production
Discipline: Food production (Diploma)
Institute : I.H.M. Gwalior in Session 2003- 04
University: National Council for Hotel Management,
Ministry of Tourism
COMPUTRE APPLICATION SKILLS
Knowledge of MS-OFFICE Good Knowledge of Internet/E-mail.
Area of Interest is Indian Tandoor & Indian Curry.
Basic Knowledge of Butchery, Continental, & Indian sweets
Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife
Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling
Previous prep or line cook experience
Ability to take direction.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and
1. This position will spend 100% of the time standing.
2. Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat, and water.
3. The individual must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on
occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
4. Must be able speak read and understand basic cooking
5. Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
6. Must be able to see 20/20 vision with correction.
The individual will work directly under Chef, Sous Chef, or Kitchen
6 month of industrial training Exposure in JAYPEE PALACE
AGRA from 1st June, 2004 to 30th Nov, 2004.
3 month of Job Training Exposure in RAJ PALACE HOTEL, from 05
Dec 2004 to
04 Mar 2005 in JAIPUR.
. Worked 11 Months with 'IT'S GREEK TO ME' as a Commis 3, from 07 May
10 May 2006 in New Delhi.
. Worked With "BARISTA COFFEE CO.LTD" (Owned by LAVAZZA
CAFFE DI ROMA, ITLAY.) in his PRODUCTION COMMISARRY, GURGOAN, as a
Commis 2, from 16 Jan 2007 to 15may2008 in HOT KICTHEN (INDIAN
. Worked with BJN GROUP OF HOTELS, DELHI. In its 'Sahib Singh Sultan'
Restaurant located in Ambience Mall, GURGOAN, from 20TH May 2008 to
24th July 2009 in Indian section, as a Commis 2.
DATE OF BIRTH : 04 Sept, 1983
GENDER : Male
MARITAL STATUS : Unmarried
LANGUAGES KNOWN: Hindi &English
HOBBIES : Swimming, Horse Riding, Basketball,
Traveling, &Cooking Food.
CONTACT NO. : 91-999*******