Houston, TX *7089
In search for position where I can focus on over achievement and utilize my skills as not only a team player, but even a team leader.
Summary of Qualifications
* Over 5 years of Marketing Events, scheduling promotions as well as executing the purpose of company products.
* Great at overall accomplishment’s demanded by companies, only to leave behind outstanding rates of over-achievement.
* Most recommendation for positive attitude and substantial team spirit.
* I was able to intercept an angry customer who appeared to be short of patience due to lack of customer service and was able to rebound with excellent customer service skills and an attitude of most appreciation. Customer left pleased and satisfied.
* Having a positive and most graceful attitude even benefitted for another situation, but this time was between two staff members. Apparently there was an argument about shortage of time during lunch breaks. I was able and willing to participate as a sub for department of both employees so that time was granted evenly to both staff members.
* My efforts and determination have once proven to be an overall success for all groups and levels of employment. (e.g.- Company profits & increase of employee salaries including benefits)
* My greatest recommendations would come from co-workers labeling me as a person who never works solo, but merely a team player who brings that winning spirit to the company and that warmth feeling that keeps customers coming back.
02/2008 - Present Sales Greeter Oceans Carwash / Houston,TX
04/2006 - 12/2007 Brand Ambassador GMR Marketing / Houston,TX
08/2004 - 01/2006 Rest. Mgr. / Marketing Dept. Mama Ninfa’s / Houston,TX
04/2003 - 08/2004 Marketing / Promotions Mgr. Fox n Hound Pub / Houston,TX
Assoc. / Applied Sciences of Marketing and Business Admin, 2000
San Jacinto Community College South Campus, Houston, Texas