Cell: 704-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Hard working, determined, college athlete, seeking an opportunity to experience the Accounting world and gain experience to become a professional in my career. My skills and knowledge will benefit a company and help me gain success in the business world.
University of North Carolina Wilmington
Cameron School of Business
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
GPA 3.1 Graduated: May 2012
Completed 27 accounting hours and 3 Business Law hours.
Sitting for the CPA Exam during 2013.
-Member of the Cameron Executive Network (mentor program)
-Attend BAP (Beta Alpha Psi) Accounting meetings.
-Experienced in Microsoft Office, XBRL, ACL, Oros, and SAP
• Developed a wide variety of communication skills while involved in the recruitment process, participating in community service projects, and serving as a captain of the baseball team.
• By being a part of many teams, it has given me the opportunity to interact with others and understand the importance of interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to others.
• After sitting out because of transfer rules, my work ethic and my dedication earned me the honor of being captain of my team the first year I was able to play.
• As a captain of the 2011 baseball season, this gave me the opportunity to demonstrate leadership throughout a collegiate season.
Men’s Varsity Baseball Team, UNC 2007-2009, UNCW 2010-2012
• Served as a relief pitcher for two years at The University of North Carolina.
• Transferred to UNCW to pitch and play second base.
• Selected as Captain of the UNCW baseball team for the 2011 season.
• Received the McNair scholarship for academics and volunteering.
• Received a scholarship for baseball to UNC-Chapel Hill and UNC-Wilmington
• Received the CAA Academic Award for student athletes.
-Kings Mountain Life Enrichment Center during June 2006-July 2006
-Miracle League “Buddy” in the fall of 2007.
-Guest Speaker in 2010 at Topsail Middle School in the fall of 2010.