Tucson, AZ *****
Seeking a position with a corporation that will utilize my education and experience, and searching for a career that will last a life time.
Fred G. Acosta Job Corps. Tucson, AZ.
GED Diploma and Retail Sales Diploma
Date of Graduation January, 2001
International Institute of the Americas, member AIBT group. Tucson, AZ.
Automated Accounting Diploma
Date of Graduation April, 2006
AWARDS-Director‘s List, President‘s List
COURSES OF STUDY:
Introduction to Computers
Accounting - Basic
Accounting - Service Business
Accounting - Merchandising Business
Accounting - Managerial
Accounting - Quick Books Pro 2005 Accounting Software
* Journalized and posted transactions.
* Practiced payroll techniques.
* Prepared work sheets, financial statements, and end-of-period closing procedures.
* Practiced cost-volume-profit analysis, the statement of cash flows, and analysis of financial statement
* Responsible for $1,000.00 cash Drawer per shift.
* Effectively serviced over 284 customers daily, and answer 300 high volume calls per day.
* Analyzed reports, Balanced shifts, Resolved and closed out accounts.
Windows 98‘, Microsoft Word 2003, Microsoft Excel 2003, Quick books Pro2005, Bilingual/Spanish.
5335 E. Broadway Tucson, AZ. 85711
Front Desk Agent, Night Auditor
Dates: July, 2003 to January, 2008
Edmund Marquez Suzuki
702 W. Irvington Rd. Tucson, AZ. 85714
A/P A/R Clerk
Dates: April 01, 2005 to August 10, 2007
The Pit Stop Auto Care
2801 N. 1st Ave. Tucson, AZ. 85719
Office Manager, Salesman
A/R A/P Title Clerk
Dates: Nov. 7, 2008 to August 1, 2009
Sears Customer Care Network
4755 S. Butterfield Drive Tucson, Az 85714
Customer Care Agent
Date: September 18, 2009 to March 12, 2011
5271 S. Calle Santa Cruz Tucson, Az. 85706
O.D Tech, Eye Wear Specialist
Date: August 25, 2011 to current date