BHAVESH GORDHANBHAI PATEL.
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, from Pune University,INDIA.
Highlights of Accomplishments
• Over 11 years of experience in Project Management for Development of Engineering Projects in Automobile mechanical industry
• Received MOST INNOVATIVE PERSON Award from Reliable TOP Management for the year 2003 – 2004..
• Awarded as “PROMISING ENGINEER” by Indian Institute of Engineers, Nashik center in the year 2008-09.
• Visited USA, Germany, France,Spain & Portugal for customer visit related to technical & Project activity
• Hands on Experience of Project Management & APQP process for new product development for Automobile sector.
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS power Point & internet.
• Highly Team Player with good communication skill.
• Sound technical Knowledge of manufacturing processes, read drawings & APQP System.
• Knowledge for manufacturing & concept design for of tools, Jigs & Fixtures according to product requirement.
• Highly adaptable, welcome challenges, New responsibilities and opportunity to learn
Project Manager (Engineering & Development). 2003-June 2012
'RELIABLE AUTOTECH PVT, LTD.' Nashik, Maharastra, INDIA.
Company Profile : Manufacturer & Exporter of Sheet Metal Fabricated Auto Components and assemblies.
Customer Base : Automobile OEM, Auto ancillaries, Farm Equipment Manufacturer.
Project Development Experience:
• Worked with Gestamp,Spain for development of Brake & Clutch for Mahindra Renault Project LOGAAN.
• Six types of Engine Mountings for Trelleborg, USA .
• Fender Assembly for John Deere Tractor, Pune Plant.
• Hood Assembly for John Deere Tractor, Pune Plant.
• 28 types of Pedals for John Deere, World wide .
• Sheet metal Fabricated assemblies of lawn movers for John Deere,USA
• Critical welded Assembly like Cross Car Beam for VW, INDIA.
Job Profile : Regular activity (Product Development Through APQP System)
Good Exposure of New Product Introduction & Project Monitoring
• Project Management of project which includes co-ordination with all functions such as Design, Marketing, Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality etc., to track, assess & status reporting of the project
• Responsible for Project Monitoring.
• Conducting technical meeting with the Overseas & Domestic customer related to new projects also taking active participating with customer for design improvements in case of engineering changes and testing failures.
• Facing Various Domestic & International Customer Audits .
• preparing RFQs, Technical & Commercial comparison of proposals, Scope of supply, Timing plan, Machine tryouts- Installation & commissioning in fixed time frame.
• Plan for the DPAR of New project with customer & actively participating in DPAR
• Process Review & Finalization for the new product
• Tolerance stacking analysis for customer drawings and doing feasibility for the same.
• Tool, Jig, Fixture & gauges development at in house tool room or at vendor place .
• Driving the Project activities – Preparation of Business Case, Interaction with functional team members for activity completion, Monitoring the Project timeline, Monitoring CAPEX spend, Ensuring availability of budget, Ensuring updated project documentation.
• Reporting of project status to Top Management through monthly status report
• Project risks management; issues identification & resolution
• Planning and ensuring timely execution of New Projects for development of various aggregates
• Deliver the capacity expansion project on time and within agreed cost, quality and safety norms .
• Setting up Process flow, M/c layout, M/c and Tooling for various components and ensuring the updated process in documentation
• Liaise with equipment suppliers at regular intervals to ensure equipment is delivered on time to required capability
• Establishing capabilities of machines quality and quantity wise with process optimization.
• Draw up work instructions & other training documentation to train operators on use of equipment
• Process development related to: Cycle time, quality, fixtures, reducing rejection level, cost reduction etc.
• Responsible for Make or Buy Decision
• Lead design changes to address manufacturing, quality and service concerns
• Lead value engineering/cost reduction activities
• Continuous support to manufacturing and related trouble shooting activities
• Coordination of first-off production runs
• Conducting process trials in order to satisfy engineering demands.
Post : Mechanical Production Supervisor 2001 - 2003
'Excel Process Pvt Ltd.' Valsad, Gujrat.
Company Profile :
Pioneer in manufacturing all types of Industrial decals like Aluminum /PC/PVC/ labels, Aluminum Diamond cut logos, Speaker Grills, Heat Sinks.
Customer Base :
Mahindra & Mahindra Tractor div(OEM), L&T pawai, Onida, Videocon, Kalyani Sharp.
Job Profile :
• Supervising the team and implementing the Production Module in the ERP System.
• Establish & Production as per the given Plan, methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
• Executing Production as per the given Plan.
• Resolve work problems by Successful development of Aluminum Logo for ONIDA (Mumbai) and ending with the fruitful orders for the company.
• Arrangement of Manpower and Tools to the production line as per the plan.
• Helping HR in hiring the new joinees for better productivity
• Responsible for In process quality.
• Prepare production and other reports
• System design of the production Module in ERP.
• supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and laborers.
• Developed new category of Products from the available resources of the company. Eg. Gift articles & Diamond cut Border Mementos.