Muthyala Pratik kumar
*-*-***, ************, *** Ambedkar college Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, 500020, India
Broadridge Financial solutions, Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, India
Process Analyst, 2.2 years
Process MSD (Master security description)
Product: Equities: Equity, Rights, Warrants, Options, Funds
Fixed Income Products: Commercial papers, Certificate of Deposit, Corporate bonds, Municipal bonds
Specialized in: Corporate action & Pricing
• Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
• Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
• Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
• Explanation to the clients. If he has any problem about the securities at there End & Resolving of the Issue from the client in the appropriate within the dead lines.
• Providing a timely update to the client & our superior regarding the tasks which is to be accomplished.
• Working effectively as a team & communicating the information to the completion of the Task.
• Working on the setting up of securities, Issue resolving & extending the Time if needed for the client support
• Preparatory work for the Exchange for the Symbols trading in the Market.
Bhavan's Vivekananda College, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
M.B.A (Finance) 72% - 2010
• Participated in various Team oriented games & presentations in our M.B.A College.
• I was given a certificate for scoring highest marks in M.B.A for the subject Business Economics.
• I was awarded for scoring 97 marks in Quantitative Techniques in my graduation.
• I was the coordinator in the “MEDHA” a Management event which was conducted in our M.B.A College.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel for financial modeling and analysis
• Experienced with Tally and related Accounting software packages
• Proficient in programming language "c"
• Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Awards & certificates:
1. Achevied 3 ACE awards from the organisation for
• Working as a Team in organising the Company Day conducted by our office.
• “Star of the Month” for the production and Client centric.
• Conducting Children’s Day event in MVF School for the orphan Girls.
2. Completed 12 NYIF (New York Institute of Finance) courses.(Equity, Options, Fixed income Securities, Wealth management, Margin, Brokeage Operations, Potfolio Management – 1, Potfolio Management – 2)
3. Compeleted Skill softs programmes.
Activities & participations:
1. ERT member(Emergency Response Team)
2. EEI(Employee Engagment Initiator)
3. Participated in various HR programmes conducted in our organisation.
a. Six thinking hats, OBL (Out Bound Learning), Powerful teams, Presentation skills, Business Etiquities,
b. Brand U
4. Presentation on the Equity & fixed income products.
5. Presentation on “Investment in Land & Buildings”.
• Quickly absorb and retain new information and apporaches. Organized & working in completing the tasks in a professional manner.
• Hardworking in Nature and ability to work under tight schedule.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Competative aptitude & good communication skills.
• Ability to work and confidence to complete the job assigned with true determination and great zeal.
Father’s name : Mr.M.Subhash Rao.
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : 23-02-1987
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Telugu, Hindi and Tamil
Hobbies : Gym
Place: Hyderabad. Your’s sincerely,
Date: M.PRATIK KUMAR