LUCIAN I. STANISOR
#* ********* **. *****, **, 72023
Academically offering 7 years of experience in positions requiring increasing responsibility characterized by solid and measurable records of transferable results in productivity.
Seeking a challenging opportunity with a reputable company or corporation where education and ability to learn quickly can benefit corporate goals and objectives.
__________________RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE___________________
NOC Manager/Supervisor - Windstream Aug 2007– October 2011
• Managed up to twenty-one highly skilled technical analysts in a call center environments. Performed reviews, coached on performance matters as well as disciplined behavioral problems as needed on my direct reports. Managed employees’ tasks to match workflow requirements. Recruited qualified NOC candidates from across the country.
• Successfully pursued and improved and in some cases saved relationships with small and large customers. Served as an escalation point for customers and area managers on a 24hr per day basis.
• Managed several integration projects where we converted both circuits and records to the company’s standard all while meeting timelines.
• Served as a technical escalation point for analysts’ most challenging troubleshooting situations by either providing the technical expertise or pointing them in the right direction. Provided advanced thorough analysis and procedural expertise to situations where the analyst had seemingly exhausted all troubleshooting steps. As a result of escalations and cross departmental projects I had the opportunity to acquire some indirect knowledge from other departments such as engineers’ work (turning up new equipment/circuits), TCP/IP routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) and networking equipment maintenance and upgrades.
• My group supported the following technologies and equipment: ATM, Frame Relay, Ethernet, TCP/IP, PPP, UDP, VLANs, ADSL, VDSL, cable modem, T1, T3, FTTP, MPLS lite, VPN, Adtran CPE and DSLAM, Calix C5 and C7 DSLAM, Alcatel DSLAM and 7400 switch, Zhone and Paradyne DSLAMs, Lucent CBX switches, Nortel Passport switches, Cisco DSLAM, IGX and 8600 switches, Cisco 3600, 7200, 7600 (router/switch), 10000 routers, Redback 800 routers, and Juniper ERX routers. We also used HPOV to monitor circuits and took appropriate actions based on SLAs. On occasion we also provided some firewall support.
Network Analyst – Windstream Aug 2005 – Aug 2007
• Provided technical support to DSL and T carrier internet customers. Built and maintained WAN circuits at both ATM and TCP/IP layers. Experience provisioning Calix, Adtran, Zhone and other DSLAMS as well as Lucent, Alcatel and Cisco switches. Experience provisioning Cisco 3600, 7200 etc, Juniper M series and NOKIA Redback 800 routers.
• Configured many different kinds of DSL modems as well as small routers such as Cisco 800 series.
• Provided networking support to large customers (universities) where we managed large Cisco switches, routers and firewalls.
• Monitored circuits with WUG and took action to correct down circuits.
Marketing/Tech Support– Aristotle Jan 2005 – Aug 2005
• Worked with marketing and other departments to develop valuable MS Access reports out of the existing SQL database.
• Provided tech support to dial-up customers. Helped them configure TCP/IP settings and other PC settings.
Database Admin./Rental Sales Agent - Avis Rent a Car Mar 1998 - Dec 2002
• Awarded sales of the year achievement for Avis in Arkansas for selling additional services such as collision coverage and upselling to pricier vehicles.
• Built and maintained Microsoft Access Database. Used some SQL and Visual Basic. This included MS Access queries, tables, forms, reports, macros for a wide variety of departments and purposes, including marketing, accounting, fleet maintenance and tracking, security and human resources.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Minor in Computer Science from University of Arkansas - Little Rock, AR. 2005 Magna Cum Laude Graduate.
Several management courses
Microsoft Access database programming
Management/Marketing Coursework at the University of Spiru Haret - Brasov, Romania, 1996
Concentration: Math and Physics at Stephan Ludwig Roth High School, Medias, Sibiu, Romania
Distributor Humanitarian Aid from United Kingdom to Romanian Villages, 1990 - 1993
Educator of Orphans at the Centrul de Minori in Brasov, Romania, 1994-1996, 1997
Outstanding Graduating Senior, 2004-2005
Magna Cum Laude 2005 Graduate
Member of Pi Mu Epsilon National Honorary Mathematics Society
Member of the Golden Key National Honor Society, 2004
Chancellor's List, 1998-2005
Avis Outstanding Sales Achievement Award, 1998
A diligent and conscientious achiever. Keenly aware of personal and professional image. Skilled in organization, planning, time management, self-motivation, leadership and communication.
Enjoy reading, internet research, music, art, sports and family activities. Excellent references available.