Murua Bullard, MA
Long Beach, Ca. *****
Objective: Dedicated and hardworking Medical Assistant seeking to secure a position within a well established
healthcare practice that will challenge my abilities and further develop my skills through experience. Ultimately,
offering me the opportunity to showcase my newly acquired knowledge that I have obtained through hands on
Concorde Career College Garden Grove, Ca.
Medical Assistant Diploma 08/11-03/12
Los Angeles City College Los Angeles, Ca.
Radiology Technician 09/07 – 12/10
Regina Caeli High School Compton, Ca.
General Education 09/89 – 06/92
Front/Back Office Insurance Verifier Venipuncture Holter Monitor
Medical Records Medical Terminology IM/SQ Injections Treadmill Stress
HIPAA Compliance Patient Scheduling EKG
Los Alamitos Cardiovascular (240 hours completed) Los Alamitos, Ca. 02/2012
• Duties: EKG, Holter Monitor, Treadmill Stress Test Preparation,
Room Patients, Vitals, Pro-Time Blood Test, Scan Charts,
Prepare patients for Follow-Up, Download Patient Test results
Urgent Care America /Bella Aesthetics Whittier, Ca. 05/2012
• Duties: Room Patients, Vitals, Venipuncture, IM/SQ Injections,
Prenatal Care, Family Planning, Kids Vaccinations, Medical Weight Loss,
• CPR/BLS American Heart Association
• Clinical Medical Assistant
• College Keyboarding (30 WPM)
• MS Word
Payless Foods, Compton, California
Hot Foods Cashier/ Cashier, 06/08 – 06/10
• Prepare meals and correspond to requested transactions accordingly.
Value Options, Long Beach California
Customer Service, 11/04 07/07
• Register patients in an accurate time frame to accommodate the provider’s schedule.
• Verified insurance eligibility in accordance with available sessions, provide excellent
customer service to Fortune 500 Company employees and managerial staff.
References Furnished Upon Request