Address : Room # B* MRA Hostel \ Roopen Agarahara\ Bangalore 560068 \
Mob : +91-819*******; E-mail; email@example.com
• To take up challenging assignments in a reputed organization and to be highly productive with quality, consciousness and teamwork ability so that, I can utilize my knowledge and efficiency for a benefit of the organization and myself.
• Having more than 1 year experience in EDI and software development.
• Working knowledge of EDI X 12 transactions.
• Good understanding of EDI Transaction Sets like 810, 850.
• Organization: ST Infosys Pvt.Ltd.
• Duration: Dec 2010 to Jan 2012
• Designation: Jr.Technical Engg.
Client Name GlaxoSmithKline
Role Team Member (Developer)
(with skill versions) Software
Custom Translator, DB2, EDI-X12, and Windows NT
• GSK employees serve US communities by discovering, developing, and delivering new medicines, vaccines, and other healthcare products to help people do more, feel better, and live longer.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Worked on EDI_ANSIX12 standards.
• Developed maps for the EDI transaction sets like 810, 850.
• Developed test data files for the transactions involved based on test case scenarios that customer provided.
• Smooth flow of EDI business documents by troubleshooting user and system EDI issues in a timely manner.
• Interacted with users and process owners to develop specification.
• Interacting with customer through mails and resolve their queries.
• Taking care of US based Servers and providing technical solutions (web based and voice based) to all our US clients for specialized software ECCONNECT..
Key Knowledge of Edi
• Specialized knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) EDI X12 standards.
• Structure of VAN (Value Added Network)
• Routing of data at Van, as well van cutovers
• New customer setup at VAN
• Routing setup between Trading Partners
• Mass setups
• ASCII to EDI
• EDI to ASCII
• ASCII to ASCII
• Specialization in 810, 850, 997
• B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University Kota, 2010 with 64% marks.
• Higher secondary from N.R.P.S.S. Fatehpur, 2006 with 58% marks.
• Higher school from A.V.M. Fatehpur, 2004 with 67% marks.
• Client/Server Architecture technology.
• Basic knowledge C, C++, SQL
• WINDOWS 00/XP
Name Kapil Pareek
Father’s Name Mr.S.K.Pareek
Marital Status Single
Date of Birth 05/07/1989
Languages English, Hindi
Hobbies Playing Kho-Kho, Listening to Music.
Place: Bangalore (Kapil Pareek)