** ****** ***** **, ******, FL 32343
Assistant Grocery Manager
Winn Dixie- Tallahassee, FL
• Assist the department manager with the management of inventory, in-stock position,
• Assist the department manager in ensuring the department achieves the standards of performance as outlined in the work plan.
• Train and develop team members in accordance with company policy and procedures
• Resolve guest complaints to the full satisfaction of the guest.
• Supervise approx. 30 employees
• Answer product questions and offer assistance in finding or suggesting product selection.
• Support the department manager in conducting weekly sales meetings with team members to establish merchandising, sales, and profit objectives.
• Ensure company standards of safety, proper food handling practices, sanitation and productivity
• Support the manager in ensuring all policies and programs are communicated and carried out in a positive and timely manner.
• Notify management of team member theft, guest shoplifting, unauthorized markdowns or property defacement.
• Promote high team member morale.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Waste Management – Tallahassee, FL
• Managed “Health and Safety procedures” projects, includes delegating tasks, monitoring progress and plan, execute and present the completed project
• Assembling and preparing presentations and reports
• Daily truck inspections, prior to beginning routes to ensure safe operating conditions
• Conducted daily safety inspections of the work site, to help reduce daily operation interruptions
• Active member of the Safety Team Coalition, that met monthly and came up with companywide safety solutions
• Refueled truck and added other fluids, such as oil and brake fluid
• Filled out defective equipment reports
• Drove to disposal sites to empty truck that had been filled
• Drove truck to established routed, through residential areas, business areas, and industrial areas
• Operated equipment that compresses collected refuse
• Operated automated or semi-automated hoisting devices that raised refuse bins and dumps contents into openings in truck body
• Dismounted garbage trucks to collect garbage and remount trucks to ride to the next collection point
• Communicated with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe sites, accidents, equipment failure and other mechanical problems
• Checked the road and weather conditions to determine how routes will be affected.
Heavy Wheel Diesel Mechanic
Army National Guard – Tallahassee, FL
• Conducted quality inspections of facility grounds, and of organizational vehicle
• Conducted quality inspections of organizations emergency tools and equipment
• Participating and conducting emergency plan and procedures
• Heavy wheel assembly.
• Assist in state and national disasters during emergencies.
• Rotate tires to different positions on vehicles, using hand tools.
• Replaced valve stems and remove puncturing objects.
Federal Express – Tallahassee, FL
• Monitored mobile hand set to receive messages and materials to be delivered and information on recipients, such as names, addressed, telephone numbers and delivery instructions
• Planned and followed the most efficient routes for delivering goods, and made strategic minute to second route adjustments to accomplish route goal
• Delivered packages and merchandise to businesses and private homes in the most professional and punctual manner
• Sorted items to be delivered according to delivery route and by priority package delivery
• Obtained signatures and payments, or arrange for recipient to make payments.
Buddy's Home Furnishing– Tallahassee, FL
• Recording and preparing financial information
• Manages employers’ client relationships, and accounts debt
• Customer account management
• Debt recovery
• Merchandise reposition
• Carried out strategies for team sales projects
• Drove truck following specified route to pick up and deliver packages, parcels and related merchandise
• Obtained proper signatures from customers and total receipts
• Obeyed traffic laws, and followed established traffic and transportation procedures
• Reported any mechanical problems encountered with the vehicle
• Verified the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers
• Read maps and followed written and verbal geographic directions.
Walden University Current
Minneapolis, MN, US
Management, specialization in Project Management
Masters of Science Degree
Flagler College December, 2011
Tallahassee, FL, US
Bachelors of Arts Degree
Tallahassee Community College May, 2008
Tallahassee, FL, US
SAMS CLUB) Society for Advancement of Management