Ganga Nagar Ext, Banglore-560032
Mobile No: +919*********
Email id: email@example.com
To secure a job in the Instrumentation Technology and IT industry, where I can utilize my educational and practical knowledge for the organization & personal growth.
BE in Instrumentation and Technology, from Visvesvaraya Technological University, in June 2012 with an aggregate of 62.33%.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication from Govt Polytechnic College Bijapur in May 2009 with an academic score of 74.14%.
Secondary (SSLC) education from Sri Sangmeshwar High school, Bijapur in April 2006 with an academic score of 85.76%
• Languages : Basic Of C, C++
• Programming : In Microcontroller And Microprocessor
• Operating Systems : Windows XP/7.
• Logic Design
• Basic Electronics
• Control System And Process Control System.
I have successfully completed the three days programme covering basics of,
1. Allen Bradley PLCs
Conducted by - PROLIFIC SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD.
1. ENGINEERING PROJECT: Light Controlled Robot And Video Streaming
The project titled “Light Controlled Robot and Video Streaming” goal of our project was to build a robot which followed an active source of light. Our vehicle uses optical sensors (photo diodes) to follow a moving light source which in our case is a torch held by the user. The hardware is self constructed and thus was the major part of our work.
Role : Project Member
Technology Used :
Team Size : 3
2. DIPLOMA PROJECT: Local Area Network (LAN)
The project titled “local area network (LAN)” goal is to supplies networking capability to a group of computers in close proximity to each other such as in an office building, a school, or a home. A LAN is useful for sharing resources like files, printers, games or other applications. A LAN in turn often connects to other LANs, and to the Internet or other WAN.
Role : Project Member
Technology Used : Local Area Network
Team Size :
• Good problem solving abilities.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess strong leadership and strategic planning skills.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Taken part in several Debates, Quizzes, Essay writing, Science Talk and Experiments.
• Actively participated in department and college fest as a volunteer for informal events.
Name : Shivaraj Hiremath
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 10-02-1991
Languages Known : English, Kannada and Hindi.
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.