Nalinakshi. H.R Email:email@example.com Mobile: +91-846*******
I would like to associate myself with an organization that has ample scope of growth, which would enables me to utilize my SAP FICO skills and ability to the maximum extent and thereby contribute to the goals of the organization.
Description Name of the University/ Board Year of passing Percentage of marks
BCA Kuvempu University, Karnataka 2005 78%
MBA Bangalore University,Karnataka 2007 62%
Completed 2 Internship Program in MBA course.
• Dissertations and Internship study
Organizational Study “Abinandan petropack private Ltd”.
The study focuses on the functional departments of APP i.e., Finance, Production, Marketing.
Human Resource and relationship between these departments.
• Dissertation on “commodity futures on gold”
The study focuses on commodities market in Indian scenario & analysis of investor’s
Opinion on commodities market and its features.
Company Profile: ITC has a diversified presence in Cigarettes, Hotels, Paperboards & Specialty Papers, Packaging, Agri-Business, Packaged Foods & Confectionery, Information Technology, Branded Apparel, Personal Care, Stationery, Safety Matches and other FMCG products.ITC ranks among India's 10 Most Valuable (Company) Brands', in a study conducted by Brand Finance and published by the Economic Times. ITC also ranks among Asia's 50 best performing companies compiled by Business Week.
Period : Dec 2008 to Oct 2010
Designation : Bill Processing Executive(Freight bill)
Department : ITD, Marketing department, Bill Processing and Transactions
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for generating Freight vouchers using SAP.
Validating the Purchase orders and Invoice processing using SAP.
Handling transporters claims for shortages and damages.
Validating the shipments and freight payment details.
Handling tickets on day-to-day basis.
Processing of the debit and credit notes of the customer.
Creating G/L masters.
Handle the tasks of processing all transport-related documentation.
Responsible for preparing and examining bills of lading to determine
Shipping charges and tariffs.
Perform responsibilities of compiling, formulating, and auditing
KNOWLEDGE ON SAP FICO
Basic Settings & Enterprise Structure Configuration & GL
• Company code configuration which includes:
creating chart of accounts,
creating posting period variant,
defining retained earnings account,
creating document types.
• Define tolerance groups for employees
• Configuration for automatic clearing
• Configuration for foreign currency valuation
SAP AR & AP
• Configuring account groups for Customers and Vendors, defining screen
• Layout per activity for customers and vendors
• Configuring payment terms
• Automatic account assignment for various AR & AP transactions like bank
• Configuring automatic payment program
• House bank configuration
• Configuring the manual bank reconciliation
• Configuration for dunning
• Configuration for special G/L transactions like down payment made, down
SAP Asset Accounting
• Creating Depreciation Areas- Assignment to company Code, Input Tax
• Indicator Configuration, Screen Layout Rules
• Specify Account Determination Rules - Define Asset Classes, Number
• Integration of Asset Accounting with General Ledger
• setting up of Depreciation Areas, depreciation key
• Defining the crucial Base Methods, Declining Balance Methods, Multilevel
• Methods, Maintaining Period Controls
ERP : SAP R/3-FI/CO 4.7/4.6 Version
Technical documentation : MS-Office
Platforms : Windows 2000, XP and MS-DOS.