email@example.com – Phone: (305) 299 – 8237
Florida International University, Miami, FL
Dec - 2010
Bachelor of Arts
Double Major Business Administration/Biology
KLA Schools, Assistant Operations Manager - Miami, FL
Jan. 2011 – May. 2012
• Planned and monitored daily staffing schedules and adjusted accordingly to ensure adequate staffing levels that support operational demands and business objectives
• Managed revenue and expenses to reflect budget constraints
• Kept abreast of emerging technology changes and innovations through formal or informal study, reading business and professional publications, networking and participation in professional organizations
• Assist Operations Manager in daily administrative tasks
TRACTOMAQ S.A., Intern – Guayaquil, Ecuador
Abril. 2010 – Aug. 2010
• Performed daily administrative accounting tasks including maintaining records and financial reporting to management
• Receipted and released purchase orders to feed inventory.
• Performed accounting of supplier invoices.
• Performed financial responsibilities such as budgets, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Prepared weekly sales reports for Board of Directors.
TRANSMABO S.A., Intern Assistant to General Manager - Guayaquil, Ecuador
May 2007 – Aug. 2007
• Maintained detailed control of inventory.
• Supervised the company’s daily levels sales and prepared weekly reports to management
• Assisted Management in other daily administrative tasks.
ACTIVITIES AND LEADERSHIP
HOSA: Health Occupational Students of America, Member and Vice-president 2007-2010 Miami, FL (Florida International University)
Dean’s List, Spring 2007, Fall 2008
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Language: Spanish (native speaker) and fluent English (oral and written).
Strong verbal and written communication skills and great interpersonal relations with people.