SAP ABAP CONSULTANT
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +91-888*******
To acquire consummation of professional standing and to impart all my technical resources to consolidate the growth of organization.
* Complete knowledge of classical interactive and ALV reporting using various ABAP/4 commands and event driven programming.
* Technical expertise in design, development, integration and up gradation of applications in SAP R/3.
* Data migration from non SAP system to SAP system using BDC program, taking on recording objects.
* Worked on performance tuning.
* Data migration from non SAP system to SAP system using SAP tool LSMW, taking on recording object.
* Knowledge of ABAP module-pool programming.
* Designed form according to client requirements using SAP script.
* Designed form according to client requirements using Smart Forms.
* Preliminary knowledge of FICO, MM, SD functional modules.
ERP : SAP.
Programming Languages : ABAP/4, C++.
Database : SQL SERVER 2000.
Operating system : WINDOWS 98/ 2000/XP/NT.
Working with OXIENT TECHNOLOGIES, New Delhi from Aug 10 - till date.
Project # 1:
Client: Anglia Components (Support).
Client Description: Anglia Components Limited is a largest privately owned electronic component Distribution Company in the U.K. with turnover of 30 millions pounds and over 300 employees.
Duration: Aug 11 2010 - Jan 11 2011.
Technical Environment: SAP R/3 v 4.7, ABAP/4.
Team Size: 8.
* Co-ordination with Functional Consultants for understanding the Functional Specifications.
* Modifications of Classical and Interactive Reports for FI and MM Modules.
* Data Migration from Legacy to SAP R/3 System.
* Modifications in layout sets as per the Client's Requirements (sap script or smartforms).
* Active member in a group of 8 people.
Project # 2:
Client: Advantica (Implementation),
Client Description: Advantica is a global engineering consultancy, service and solution provider, supporting clients in the gas oil, water and electric industries. Advantica enables owners and operators of energy and utility assets to more successfully plan, manage and leverage their assets through the provisions of advanced technologies and system solutions, with more than 30 years experience in the energy sector
Duration: Jan 11 2011 to Jan 15 2012.
Technical Enviornment: SAP R/3 v 6.0, ABAP/4
Team Size: 10
* Created various ALV, interactive and Classical reports as per to the requiremnt.
* Designed, Implemented and tested data migration from Legacy System to SAP R/3 using BDC.
* Created Smartforms and Sap-scripts as per to the requirement.
Year of Completion
B.tech in Computer Science
Samanta Chandrasekhar Institute of Management of Technology
U.G.M. Mahavidyalaya, Rourkela
Saint Paul's School, Rourkela
Father's Name : Mr. S K Mohanty
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages known : English, Hindi, Oriya.
Address : D-161, 5th floor, Gautam Nagar
Date: 8th August 2012. Sudhananda Mohanty