Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: Reliable, Enthusiastic, dedicated Receptionist/Administrative Assistant interested in working in a fast-paced environment that provides the opportunity for advancement and professional development. A team-player with excellent organizational, multi tasking, and clerical skills.
Skills: Computer Administrative
Microsoft Word Filing / Record Maintenance
Microsoft Excel Data Entry/Multi-Tasking
Microsoft Access Docuware Software Program
Microsoft Outlook Operating Office Machinery
Microsoft PowerPoint Answering Multi-Line System
University of Miami (Sylvester Cancer Center Various Depts.) 2011 – Present Miami, FL
Medical Office Assistant (Volunteer)
• Greet patients and visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate personnel.
• Answer telephones and direct calls to staff.
• Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail or fax.
• Maintain medical records and correspondence files.
• Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
• Pulls, sorts, and organize numerous of medical record documents.
The Click Charity 2010 – 2011 Miami, FL Computer Instructor
• Taught computer skills, such as web-design.
• Created instructional assignments.
• Assisted children with computerize educational software programs, (Yola-web site).
• Prepared weekly Lesson plans.
• Reviewed and graded daily assignments.
YWCA of Greater Miami 2008 – 2010 Miami, FL
• Helped prepare Ages & Stages curriculum reports.
• Assisted in preparing instructional activities and Lesson plans.
• Observed and monitored children's play activities
• Was responsible for assisting with classroom duties.
• Assisted in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
• Instructed children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
Transport Workers Union Local 291-****-**** Miami, FL
Data Entry Clerk
• Compiled, sorted and verified the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Compared data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Stored completed documents in appropriate locations.
• Located and corrected data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Maintained logs in Excel of activities and completed work.
D.A Dorsey Educational Center 2003-2005 Miami, FL
• Administrative Assistant Certification
Cornerstone Christian School 2005 Townsend, GA
• High School Diploma