Crystal N. Sanchez
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position within a growth oriented organization, where I can utilize my customer service and social interaction skills with positive attitude and hard work while contributing to the company’s enhancement.
ATTRIBUTES: Hard-worker, team-player, self-starter, detail-oriented, friendly, reliable, trustworthy, capable of working in a fast paced environment and able to work well even with less or without supervision.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION:
• Knowledge of Windows 98/2000/ME/and XP, Apple Macintosh, Internet
• Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Typing speed 40wpm
• Ten key
09/09-Present EDWARD WISHNER CO., CPA FIRM, Woodland Hills, CA
Supervisor: Marilyn Otivar
Phone: 323 – 252-2263
Job Title: Basic Bookkeeping
• Sort and arrange checks in proper sequence and segregate by months;
• Process bank reconciliation by inputting checks/cash disbursements and bank deposits on excel worksheet;
• Log all cleared and outstanding checks to determine the client’s actual cash balance.
• Handling phone calls.
2005-2007 Downey High School, Downey, CA
2007-2009 Eagle Rock High School, Eagle Rock, CA
2009-2010 Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA
Post Secondary Course
REFERENCES: Available upon request.