PHONE 773-***-**** • E-MAIL email@example.com
Electronics engineering with interest in an analog and digital Design and Development and opportunity to use skills in Verilog, VHDL, Cadance, OrCAD and Pspice.
2006 – up today Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) Chicago
Advanced Electronics- Certificate program
• Introduction of VLSI Design
• Electron Devices
• Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuit
• Active Filter Design
2002 – 2005 Technical University of Sofia Sofia, Bulgaria
Microelectronics- Master of Science degree; not completed thesis work. Major Areas of Studies:
• Functional Microelectronics
• VLSI Design
• Computer Simulation of Electronic Circuits
1998 – 2002 Technical University of Sofia Sofia, Bulgaria
Electronics- Bachelor of Science degree..
Illinois Institute of technology – project
• Design and Synthesis of an 8-Bit Pipelined CPU using Verilog HDL. The project included the development of ALU, buffers, multiplexers, latches etc. The layout was tested using IRSIM.
Practical PCB training in EPIQ Electronic Assembly – 12 weeks
• Manual and automated assembly of electronic components on PCB.
• Module assembly: attaching the circuit board to other part, such as plastic housing
• Chip on board assembly
Practical training in ECAD Laboratory of Technical university of Sofia - 2 years
• Design CMOS Sub-Bandgap Voltage reference with stable output parameters at variation of temperature, power supply and technology parameters using PSpice and CADANCE. Two technologies are used: AMS 0.35μ Si CMOS and AMS 0.8μ SiGe BiCMOS.
• PCB Layout
• Layout of Bandgap Voltage Reference of AMS 0.8µ SiGe BiCMOS technology
• CAD programs:
- Schematic capture tools and PCB layout (OrCAD, PSpice, CADANCE, Mentor Graphics);
- VHDL and Verilog programming;
• Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel;
• Programming Skills – C, C++, Pascal.;