*** **** **** ****** ** - New York, NY 10025
Ecommerce Consultant, August 2011 – Present
HZGlobal, New York, NY
Worked as an e-commerce consultant. Analyzed the entire course of e-commerce needs and provided related guidance to management. Trained organizations and e-commerce teams to attain calculated targets. Performed technology provisioning and advising customers, mostly from global market, on the choice of suitable e-commerce, CRM and SCM solutions. Recommended improvements and business process remodeling required toward successful implementation of b2b and b2c solutions mostly using Microsoft line of solutions.
Ecommerce and Software Development Team, 2008 – 2011
VGS, New York, NY
Performed planning, developing and implementing custom .net ecommerce application. It served as B2B and B2C solution addressing ever expanding needs of individual customers and also enterprise businesses such as Subway, Pepsi for signs and visual communications systems. It involved catalogue management, ordering system including back orders, CMS as well as financial application integration.
• Business analysis, need analysis and system architecting.
• Established routine progress report and identified negative trend to mitigate problems.
• Decreased order cycle for customers and increased direct web based sale revenue.
• Offering online custom ordering capability and decreasing ordering problems in addition to time saving.
• Monitoring the system through constant, incident reporting, SQL reporting, catalogue and order management.
• Change and release management.
Director of Ecommerce and Software Development, 2003 – 2008
ISmart LLC, Phoenix, AZ
Managed a team of 10, directed reports across the disciplines and controlled a $1 million budget. Direct strategic planning, research, and development of customized ERP/ B2B solution; oversee user interface / technical design and technical implementation using Agile Development methodology method. Served as a project manager for all related product developments. Lead key projects and perform cost/benefit for project proposals. Consult with business units of stakeholders, ISmart, HP and Ingram Micro, to define product requirements and metrics of the product.
• B2B strategic and roadmap planning; project and risk management
• Delivery management through incident management, problem management, configuration and release cycle management and SLA management (in house apps and also HP Open View SLA and Support platform).
• Increasing web sales by %190 through implementation of new B2B and B2C website for government customers
in 4 states, from $15 million to $29 million.
• Integrating Ingram Micro’s EDI with ISmart’s Microsoft financial application as a backbone for all other B2B activities, using MS BizTalk server.
• Effectively designing and customizing the B2B and B2C web sites using MS e-commerce server (2003, 2007) and MS content management server and afterward integration with share point server.
• Developing procurement and SCM strategy (purchasing, ordering, back orders).
• Daily catalogue exchange of more than 300,000 products with Ingram Micro and HP on a daily basis, using BizTalk and XML programming.
• Integration with Microsoft CRM (order and customer record)
• Appling system architecture plans and software development methodologies, project life cycle management
• MASE (Master Accredited System Engineer) - In Data availability - HP Enterprise Storage Solution • ASE (Accredited System Engineer) - HP Storage works
• ASE (Accredited System Engineer) - HP Proliant Servers • HP open view certified professional - (Business Service Management)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer - (MCSE) • MBA in Information Technology (undergo)
• A+ Certified • IBM Certified Hardware Professional (Notebooks)
• Microsoft certified SQL MCP • Microsoft Certified Ecommerce Professional (Commerce server.NET) B2B, B2C
• HP Unix Certified Administrator • PMP Candidate
Computer and Management Skills
• Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 3.1,95,NT 4.0,NT 3.5, Windows Server Family, Windows XP, HP Unix Services
• Ecommerce apps and CMS: MS ecommerce server, Media Chase, x-cart, MS CMS, Word Press
• Hardware: HP, IBM, Dell, SAN, NAS, HSM, Front Porch
• Desktop Application Software: MS Word, Excel, Visio, Adobe, Photo Shop, MS Project, Power Point, GIS Applications, Project management (PMI candidate)
• Web: IIS, ASP, PHP, Front Page, HTML, VB.NET, XML
• Applications: Ecommerce Server, BizTalk Server, SQL Server, MS CRM( customer), Hansen CRM(citizen), Media Asset Management, MS Great Plains, Share Point Server
• Programming language: SQL, Access, ODBC
• Networking: LAN, Active Directory, Open View
• Media: Digitization, TV automation, MAM, HSM
• Project management : MBA in IT, Project Management (PMI candidate), BA (BALC)
B.S in System Engineering MBA in Information Technology (in progress)
Sharif Institute of Tech Western International University, Phoenix, AZ
HP University Training
HP Open View ITIL (Support and SLA management), Fort Collins, CO
ASE Accredited System Engineering (Proliant), Atlanta, GA
XP enterprise storage solution, Rockville, MD
EVA midsized storage solution, Houston, TX
ASE (Proliant), New York, NY
BizTalk Server, Washington, D.C
Ecommerce server, Washington, D.C
Microsoft SharePoint Server, Washington, D.C
To whom it may concern,
Please consider my resume and this cover letter for the position of e-commerce project manager.
My background includes serving as a senior project manager and also a senior integrator in IT based enterprise solutions. My involvement in ecommerce B2B projects dates back to 2003 by planning, developing, implementing and delivering a comprehensive B2B solution using Agile Development methodology, connecting Ingram Micro (the largest wholesale provider of technology products) to ISmart (HP premium reseller and partner), and also a B2C solution connecting ISmart to its government and state customers (through a B2C website). The project aimed to create a complete SCM and sale channel that would ultimately connect all sides of this business. It involved the following tasks:
• Business analysis, B2B & B2C channel analysis and ecommerce strategic planning
• Developing roadmap and project management plan, change management and support using ITIL principles
• Complete project life cycle (planning, developing, implementing, delivering, closing and support)
• Catalogue management (300,000 items on a daily basis) and order management
• Developing contract based pricing, policy based pricing and discounting framework
• Integration the financial app (MS Great Plains), SCM and CRM (MS Dynamic) with the e-commerce back bone
• Customizing Microsoft ecommerce server (2003 asp based, 2007 .net based)
• Microsoft BizTalk Server (PO, back order and document exchange with HP and Ingram Micro)
• Project management, staff management, and budget controlling as well as risk mitigation
• Reporting to executive and holding regular meeting with people from all levels
Afterwards, I took part in several other e-commerce project namely, VGS B2B solution. I was part of developing and support team for http://www.vgsonline.com (the second largest digital signage provider in the U.S). The project served as a B2B solution to provide customers such as Pepsi, Coca Cola with online tools to customize their own signage products, to do online purchasing and to offer a full range of other services.
In addition, I gained considerable management and sales skills during my projects. My other significant experiences include the followings:
• Pre sale, sale and channel support of HP enterprise high availability (storage and server) solution to government and state agencies in mid Atlantic area, pre sale activity, sale meeting and presentation to key project members of state and government agencies and also collaboration with HP sale and HP technical teams.
• Sale, pre sale and implementation of Hansen public sector ERP (currently known as Infor) in Fairfax County, VA and Collier County, Fl. Meeting with CDR staffs, performing business analysis, doing interviews and need analysis in sale and BPR in implementation.
In addition, I hold several major industry known certifications such as MCSE, SQL MCP, MS ecommerce professional certificate and HP MASE(Master Engineer in Enterprise Solution), ASE and I am also a PMP candidate. I would bring to the table strong consulting proficiencies in multidisciplinary fields such as media with concentration on high/low res infrastructure, media asset management, HSM and media selling portals. The great working experience of PHP based ecommerce solutions such as x-cart is part of experience, as well.
Should you need more information, feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration.