• Advocate for patients’ rights; strive to understand a patient’s needs and concerns.
• Hardworking and energetic; flexible; adapt easily to change of environment and work schedule.
• Maintain critical thinking skills essential to providing competent and dignified patient care.
• Personable with a positive attitude; interface well with patients, families, and nursing staff.
• Team leader with ability to create a positive working environment that uplifts patients’ spirits
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN NURSING | JUNE 2012 | EL CAMINO COLLEGE COMPTON CENTER
BLS FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS |
RN/LVN | ANGELES VISTA HOSPICE | JANUARY 2012- PRESENT
• Provided palliative care in outpatient setting ranging from assessment to development and implementation of care plan.
RN/LVN | ST CLARES HOME HEALTH/Hospice | NOVEMBER 1993 - PRESENT
• Performed all task with patient centered focused. Collaborated effectively with interdisciplinary team of medical and health care professionals. Provided direct patient care. Educated patient and family members. Documented patient care.