• Safety Management Systems – Remote site Medic & Safety Training – Gulf of Mexico, deep water drill rig DD-1
• Tonopah Test Range – Supervise 3 Paramedic teams; environmental health/safety/security training; Ran the Occupational Medicine Clinic for Department of Energy - Sandia National Laboratories
• Safety Coordinator – Cyprus Mill Demolition Project, Tonopah, NV.
• Round Mountain Gold Corporation – Safety Training Coordinator. Supervised two Mine Rescue teams, provided the MSHA training and Safety Inspections of surface facilities
• Cyprus Mill Demolition Project; Safety Coordinator.
SUMMARY OF EH&S INSTRUCTOR-TRAINER QUALIFICATIONS
• MSHA Underground Mine Safety Instructor-Tennessee; Jersey Minere Zinc Co Safety Trainer.
• Tennessee Division of EMS – EMT Course Coordinator.
• MSHA Surface Mine Safety Instructor– Nevada;
• Round Mountain Gold Corp. Safety Training Coordinator- Mine Rescue Teams Administrator.
• Nevada Division of EMS – EMS Course Coordinator.
• Domestic Preparedness Instructor– “Eyes of the Demon” Terrorism threat to America.
• Department of Energy Course Coordinator. EH&S programs; site specific safety/security programs
• Remote site Medic/Safety, Gulf of Mexico, deep water DD1. Weekly safety lectures and post-accident/incident review
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• University of Tennessee @ Nashville – EMT Advanced Paramedic. 1979-1981
• Community College of Southern Nevada – Attending on-line
• University of Utah; Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational & Environmental Health – Managing Occupational and Environmental Health and Safety Programs; Medical Surveillance & Respiratory Protection
• University of Nevada Fire Sciences - Industrial Firefighter 1
• OSHAcademy – 48 Hour Occupational Safety & Health Manager Program Professional Development Certificate
• TTU/Lakeside Resort – Professional Resort & Quantity Food Management
• 20+ years of experience in various aspects of emergency care/safety/security
• 20+ years experience as health care educator for EMS, occupational & mine safety
• Strong background working independently in a variety of settings and remote locations. Ability to prioritize, develop and implement health/safety/security programs
• EMT-Advanced Paramedic
• Occupational Hearing Conservationist – CAHOC
• Surface Mine Rescue Team Member & Coordinator – RMGC
• HazMat Team Member – Tonopah Test Range
• Industrial Firefighter – Tonopah Test Range
• Mine Rescue Team – Medical Lead, Tonopah Test Range
• Rope Rescue Team – Tonopah Test Range
• Radiation survey instruments – Tonopah Test Range
• International Who’s Who – biographical inclusion, 1987
• Paramedic of the Year – Putnam Co. 1986
• Prime author, Central Nevada’s first ever protocol manual. Adopted by State of Nevada EMS..
• Researched & developed “Eyes of the Demon”; 4 hour program on terror threat to America – 1999 to 2003
Prior Security Clearances
Department of Energy “Q” level - TS Nuclear
Special Programs Access - HRP (Human Reliability Program)