Houston, TX *7095
Medical Administrative Assistant, incorporating my experience as chiropractic student, furthermore, an opportunity to maximize medical skills working in diversified clinical disciplines.
North American Properties Services, Inc., Houston, TX(regional)
Regional Assistant Manager, January, 2007 - June, 2008
* Administered daily activities to be rendered into the needs of tenants.
* Recruited employees, producing efficient results satisfactory to the buildings demands.
* Rebuilt tenant and service relations by eliminating complaints.
Moody Health Center/ Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena, TX
Student Intern, September, 2005-January, 2006
* Assessed new and existing patients, incorporating adaptive physical behavior which decreased stressed physical conditions to greater functioning state of wellness.
* Assessed physical examinations in order to allocate proper diagnosis.
* Analyzed and identified specific care for individual needs for effective prognosis.
* Managed specific rehab plans for patient progress into wellness.
K.Y. Inc/Green Pine Tree Restaurant, Houston, TX
Assistant Manager, August, 2001-September, 2006
* Analyzed and liaised organization skills into producing efficient results internally, creating collaborative team work.
* Allocated individual duties, maximizing sale revenue.
Texas Women's University, Houston, TX
Masters, Physical Therapy, Present
Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena, TX
Bachelor of Science, Human Science, December, 2006
Baylor University, Waco, TX
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, May, 2001
SOFTWARE/SYSTEM AND LANGUAGE SKILLS
* Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Speak, read, and write fluent in Korean.
* Knowledge in Spanish with basic communication skills.