**** ******* ****** ******, *** Vegas, NV 89130
Cell: 202-***-****: email@example.com
High-performing, result-driven, proactive and resourceful manager with extensive experience working with a diverse client base in a corporate environment where exceptional customer service is the first priority.
• Set priorities / meet goals in a timely manner
• Create efficient systems and procedures
• Multi-task management
• Microsoft Office
• Critical thinking
• Lotus Notes
• Executive management support
• Web marketing
• Event planning
• Internet research
• Handled customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex situations and resolving problems to maximize efficiency,
• Consistently received positive feedback from clients by developing long-term relationships - became their go-to person
• Coordinated due diligence reporting for company's IPO,
• Collaborated with marketing, client service and IT teams to ensure smooth work flow and efficient online marketing operations,
• Accountable for all operations of busy office, including managing the receptionist and facilities assistant.
• Successfully planned and executed corporate meetings, lunches and special events for groups of 100+ employees,
• Negotiated contracts for meeting facilities and catering,
• Organized Board of Directors meetings, personally catering the luncheon.
• Booked heavy domestic and international travel for CEO, CFO and Vice Presidents
• Managed daily schedules for CEO and CFO,
• Planned all meetings and travel for CEO and CFO.
• Hosted semimonthly meeting of group of Web producers to ensure training/information of latest brand/design requirements for pwc.com,
• Successfully trained staff in databases/applications, departmental policies and procedures.
• Developed a strong knowledge of hardware and software while keeping abreast of new applications that increased efficiency and productivity.
• MS Office
• Lotus Notes
• EMC Documentum Content Management System
• WebTrends - Digital Analytics
• Certified Usability Analyst
PricewaterhouseCoopers – Washington, DC
1998 to 2011
Online Marketing Manager
Provided client relationship management for the US and global online marketing presence on the accounting firm's website- pwc.com. Worked directly with marketing and client service teams to develop and maintain the firm's online marketing strategy .I analyzed the content and business purpose of our accounting line of service practices to optimize the user experience incorporating best practices for design, usability, search engine optimization, usage metrics, brand compliance, and PwC Office of General Counsel risk management standards. Experience with global online initiatives, having work assignments in London and Prague.
Executive Assistant / Paraprofessional
Supported Tax Knowledge Management Partner and team. Prepared confidential reports and correspondence. Scheduled meetings. Arranged meeting agendas and supporting materials. Arranged domestic and international travel. Redacted documents and posted in database. Oversaw Lotus Notes database administration, ensuring the servers were responding and replicating.
Steve Lowry for Congress Campaign
Managed and coordinated campaign operations such as advertising, fundraising, Federal Election Committee campaign compliance, event scheduling, political research, campaign strategy, and other activities supporting the campaign.
Best Software – Reston, VA
1995 to 1998
Supported Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Scheduled and coordinated weekly senior management meetings. Planned board meetings. Organized special corporate events. Sole administrative personnel during the IPO process. Coordinated investor relations activities. Arranged annual shareholders meeting. Coordinated earnings release activities. Prepared investor packets. Maintained spreadsheets of stock trading activity of major institutional investors. Coordinated road show logistics. Developed meeting agendas and support materials. Arranged domestic and international travel. Oversaw corporate travel policies. Liaison with corporate travel agency. Managed corporate American Express accounts. Prepared reports, presentations, correspondence. Used Internet to conduct research.
Bowling Green State University 1983
Bowling Green, OH
Sales Customer Service
Las Vegas, NV - flow, accounting staff, statements, cfo, clients,...
Customer Service Sales
Las Vegas, NV - provided, appointments, security, services, goals,...
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Las Vegas, NV - maintaining, prepared, accounts receivable,...
Sales Representative Customer Service
North Las Vegas, NV - call, sales representative, medicare, aol, mike,...
Las Vegas, NV - cfo, accounting staff, budgeting, income, wood,...
Las Vegas, NV - chef, kitchen, watch, live, sous, tv, le,...
Las Vegas, NV - facebook, hr, rogers...