Donald O. McWilliams
A position in sales or management where my experience, unique business to business skills, ability to understand and convey complex information, self-motivation, entrepreneurial spirit and results-driven work ethic will help deliver sales improvements and strengthen customer relationships.
• Reversed a 4 year history of stagnant sales through effective territory management; delivered a 56% sales increase the first year and doubled that the second year.
• Researched and developed brand new territories; set up routing schedules, and implemented a successful first year business plan for results driven territory management.
• Met annual business development goal in less than 9 months and at 12 months was 106% over goal.
• Honored with Presidents Club Award; reserved for top 5% of sales representatives and won numerous sales contests.
• Consistently meet project deadlines through effective time management and organization.
• Develop superior knowledge of multiple products to effectively educate and engage a broad range of professionals in dialogues about product efficacy and safety profiles.
• Established relationships with customers and their staffs in order to work closely with them as a resource to respond to and provide solutions to their specific needs.
• Transformed a young staff into a dynamic, self-motivated, results-driven sales force with 30% increase in district sales the first year.
• Initiated, developed and implemented an automated inventory and call log system, complete with employee training - reduced time spent on reports by as much as 50%.
• Prepared weekly and monthly reports regarding field representatives in my region.
• Recruited, hired, and oversaw training of field representatives.
• Monitored and reviewed field representatives work schedules.
• Provided appropriate direction to field representatives by maintaining constant
communication by way of voicemail, e-mail, and personal visits.
• Ensured field personnel had the necessary tools to complete their tasks.
• Made effective, timely termination recommendations, working with human resources and management.
• Coached and counseled new recruits during home training.
• Trained new sales representatives by working with them in the field.
Shionogi Pharma Sales Inc. - Sales Specialist Sept. 2005 to Present
Blansett Pharmacal Inc. - District Manager, Sales Specialist June 1999 to Sept. 2005
Wynn and Graff Inc. - Sales Representative July 1986 to June 1999
The University of Tennessee Knoxville, TN
REFERENCES: Available upon request