* Executive-level administrative professional well-versed in business operations and logistics.
* Cultivated relationship manager with expertise in partnership growth and development.
* Superb written and oral presentation skills specializing in sales, marketing and communications material.
* MS Word * MS Excel * MS PowerPoint * MS Access * MS Outlook
* SharePoint * Salesforce * Swiftpage * ActOn * Jigsaw * ACT!
* Adobe Photoshop * Adobe Illustrator * Adobe Writer * AS400 Systems
* Millennium * Payentry * TimeForce * HR On-Demand * Lighthouse1
~Creative Director~ (Volunteer Position)
Promising Pages - 2011-Present - Charlotte, NC
* Manage new outreach projects to incorporate originality while maintaining brand consistency.
* Author communications material on behalf of Promising Pages, including marketing summaries and nominations for numerous awards and recognitions.
* Represent organization through several networks including local chamber of commerce chapters and Business Leaders of Charlotte (BLOC).
~Sales Support Analyst~
MPAY Inc. - 2010-2011 - Huntersville, NC
* Managed logistics for trade shows, conference and corporate events.
* Managed and documented new client implementation processes using Salesforce and SharePoint.
* Managed workflows, permissions, calendars, shared departmental folders and company announcements in SharePoint.
* Distributed press releases and all other communications on behalf of the corporation.
~Business Development/Public Relations Manager~
MPAY Inc. - 2007-2010 - Waltham, MA/Roanoke, VA/Huntersville, NC
* Managed all aspects of external communications through the means of press releases, e-mail blasts, and social media.
* Served as human resources point of contact for over forty internal employees in three office locations.
* Established internal human resources policies and procedures for timekeeping and payroll processing.
* Worked with internal departments to develop new hire training and setup procedures.
* Experienced in partnership development with business service providers such as insurance, banking and accounting firms.
* Managed vendor partnerships featuring product and service software integrations: HRIS, pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation, 401(k) retirement plans, and timekeeping solutions.
* Directed, managed and represented the corporation nationally for all industry trade shows from 2007-2009.
* Built marketing campaigns with partners to increase ancillary sales within client base.
~Executive Assistant to the CEO~
MPAY Inc. - 2006-2007 - Waltham, MA
* Managed internal logistics including real estate/office developments, acquisitions, multiple calendar management, expense reporting and travel planning.
* Developed presentations on behalf of the President/CEO as foundation for meetings and speaking engagements.
* Served as liaison between officers, executive management and departments to support organizational initiatives.
* Traveled with President/CEO to meet with clients, vendors, and prospects to support and grow new and existing partnerships.
* Represented the corporation at numerous national industry trade shows, conferences and other promotional events.
Piedmont Airlines - 2002 to 2006 - Roanoke, VA
* Maintained proactive safety and outstanding customer care during all aspects of scheduled flights.
~Program Support Technician~
Radford University - 1998 to 2002 - Radford, VA
* Managed overall budget operations for multi-million dollar United States Department of Education grant.
* Developed and maintained reporting, marketing material, event and travel management, database management and all other correspondence on campus as well as to affiliated off-site organizations.
* Formulated grant proposals for additional funding opportunities with similar institutional and community initiatives.
~Office Manager/Corporate Trainer~
Sun TV and Appliance - 1996 to 1998 - Beckley, WV
* Authored and implemented customer service training procedures for corporation.
* Performed off-site storewide training and human resources management for new store developments.
* Hired, trained and supervised approximately ten customer service representatives.
* Managed cash reporting, Profit and Loss, A/P, A/R, and Human Resources at store level.
* Worked closely with Loss Prevention to eliminate pilferage and other security related issues.
Completed 90 credits toward Bachelor of Business Management
* Radford University, Radford, VA 1999-2001
* Concord College, Concord, WV 1993-1995
“Advantages of Partnering.” Payroll Special Report. New York: AccountantsMediaGroup, November 2008, 1.A comparative article focusing on business outsource partnerships as compared to license agreements and direct outsourcing.
* How to Design Eye-Catching Brochures, Newsletters, Ads and Reports, CareerTrack, Charlotte, NC, 2009.
* How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism, CareerTrack, Charlotte, NC, 2009.
* Creative Director with Promising Pages, a local non-profit organization focused on increasing literacy with at-risk youth.
* Annual participant in the Charlotte Komen for the Cure race, and designer of annual team t-shirt and team banner.