Fort Lauderdale, FL *****
SUMMARY – Over 20 years experience in Consumer Finance
CONSUMER LOAN OFFICER II – Senior Underwriting position
Eastern Financial Florida Credit Union – 7/07 to 3/08 (200 position company-wide layoff)
· Analyze credit reports and increase loan volume for secured and unsecured loans
· Monthly funding average: $2.8 million in auto loans, $490k in unsecured loans
· 68.04% average funding ratio (Dept. average 58.32%)
· Identify and optimize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities including:
o Warranty products from Intercontinental Warranty Services
o Credit Life & Accident & Health Policies from Minnesota Life Products
o GAP Insurance through Allied Solutions
· Familiarity with the following programs:
o ZEUS, the current MISER interface, a Full-Service Banking Application
o Streamlend 4.0 Operating System
o NADA e-valuator
o Blackbook Xpress Suite
o Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
WHOLESALE MORTGAGE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE 1/04 to 6/07
· Provided Alt. A Jumbo/Super Jumbo loans to high net worth clients of financial institutions
· Developed Sales Territories in Southeast, West Coast, & Southwest
· Pre-APPROVED all Loan submissions prior to Underwriting
· Develop long term relationships with Brokers and Institutional lenders
· Mortgage Fraud Awareness Training Seminar
Black Label Mortgage/First NLC/FBR 2/06 to 06/07
Finance America 1/04 to 1/05 – BNC Mortgage merger office closed
RETAIL MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER 12/01 to1/04
· Closed $4.1 million of non-conforming mortgage loans in 2002.
· Vermillion Consulting, Inc. - Completed Customer Service Sales Training
Fieldstone Mortgage – entire staff followed RSM to Fieldstone
America’s MoneyLine (Saxon Mortgage Retail Division )
United Auto Credit Corp. (subsidiary of UPFC) – September 1999 to July 2001
· Developed a $5 million regional office within two years.
· Directed all marketing efforts to over 200 automobile outlets on a daily basis.
· Responsible for all financial reporting, statistics, & performance reviews to corporate office.
· Analyzed credit and underwrote all loans. Credit training from CEO.
· Managed a staff of 7 employees.
CREDIT LOAN UNDERWRITER
Household Automotive Finance Corp. (HSBC) – May 1997 to August 1999
· Underwrote all loan submissions (over 100/month) in a defined market area.
· Minimized callback time (under 3 hours), led branch with the most decisions (17.5% of total).
Mercury Finance Corp. – June 1995 to May 1997
· Analyze sub-prime indirect auto loans and apprise dealership personnel of decision
· Responsible for collection and skip tracing for all active accounts.
· Trained & managed several employees in all aspects for the credit/collection cycle
COLLECTION ACCOUNT REP.
American Credit Services Inc. (Rochester Community Savings Bank) – July 1993 to June 1995
· Responsible for the collection/management of over $27 million of indirect auto loans
· Trained/developed several co-workers as well as assist tellers during peak hours
· EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH - SEPTEMBER 1993
Scarsdale National Bank – Summer and Winter break through college, 1987 through 1990
Wholesale Health & Beauty Aids Sales - Owner - January 2005 to January 2006
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) -Florida Atlantic University Boca Raton, FL
Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA (Dean’s List Fall 1988)
Analytical skills Time Management Skills Referral networking skills
Communication skills Customer Service skills
Derail Oriented Independent worker
Initiative Interpersonal skills
Multi-task oriented Negotiation/conflict resolution skills
Organizational skills Problem-solving skills
Results-oriented Team Player