• Over thirty eight years of experience in the jewelry industry creating costum designs of rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings from materials such as platinum,palladium, gold, silver for high end clientele .
Experience: R.N.INDUSTRIES Williston ND
Water tanker driver March 2012 to June 2012
Worked in the oilfield industries in western ND, transported various products to and from oil rigs and fracking sights . This includes but not limited to water/invert/drilling mud /flowback .
Driving off road on a regular basis, in heavy mud condition, chainup was required in many situations .
proper PPE was worn at all times including wet suit, when necessary
maintained proper communication via radio telephone, QUALCOMM with dispatch and supervisors and other trucks
C.R.ENGLAND Salt Lake City UT
2nd seat OTR CDL driver November 2011 to March 2012
After twice laid off in jewelry business, i changed careers and entered the commercial transportation
Trained at CREngland Dallas TX school .
in October 2011, after training for 30 days on the road, was hired by my trainer as a 2nd seat driver
My ability to learn quickly, and perform my job SAFELY was a big step . Drove through most of the 48 states in the middle of the winter, getting a lot of ice road experience.
ZOLTAN DAVID Precious Metal Art Austin TX
Jewelery craftsman March 2010 to October 2011
after a brief interruption in the jewelery trade, I landed a job in Austin TX for a prestigious jewelery designer .
Mr Zoltan, also the owner, was part of the team, our work can be seen at www.zoltandavid.com
we did very high end pieces .
unfortunately in October 2011 i was laid off due to cut backs in the shop .
3 LOTS CONSTRUCTION INC. Greenwood Lake NY
Electrician April 2009 to December 2009
After a company downsize and being laid off, I worked as an electrician in Upstate NY for a family owned construction business .
My work consisted of reconfiguring, and rewiring of old residential homes with new electrical panels and maintaining all building codes,from street pole, all the way down to a basic outlet.
was responsible for passing state inspection, and getting proper certification.
BOLE TRADING GROUP, Inc. ( W 47 St ) NEW YORK, NY
Jeweler September 2007 to December 2008
• Bole Trading Group, Inc. was a vendor for Jacobs and Co., a very high end jewelry retailer in NYC.
• Therefor was entrusted to work with a team on very unique pieces of costum jewelry .
• Examples of my work can be reflected in a catalog that I can provide upon request .
• Teamwork was essential especially when working for a deadline .
• Poured molten metal into mold and operated centrifugal casting machine, to cast article.
• Cut and shaped metal into jewelry pieces, using cutting and carving tools.
• Computerized laser welding machine is used for delicate procedures.
• Arranged jewelry pieces into specified design, softened metal by heating with gas torch and shaped, using hammer and die.
• Tied and twisted gold and silver wires together and bent to form rings.
• Smoothes soldered joints and rough spots, using hand file and emery paper and polished with polishing wheel and buffing wire.
• Immersed jewelry in cleaning solution and acid to remove stains and in solution of gold and other metal to color jewelry.
• Done repairs and restoration on antique jewelry .
• Repaired, reshaped and restyled jewelry by replacing broken parts and using hand tools and machines.
• Soldered pieces of jewelry together and enlarged and reduced size of rings, using soldering torch and iron.
• Formed model of article from metal, using carving tools.
JEWELER SHOP OWNER city of . LAJOSMIZSE, HUNGARY
Master jeweler January 2000 to July 2007
• As an owner / operator of a jewelry shop was responsible for costum designs, appraisals, repairs and sales of finished jewels for retail.
• Also evaluated, trained potential new employees and doing proper background checks .
• Supervised six employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, determined salaries.
• As a master jeweler with a team of six employees we were able to offer workmanship of the highest quality.
• Worked together with various suppliers and vendors such as stone setters and engravers.
• Using proper mix of material to achieve grades from 24K to 18K to 14K etc.
• In the shop, which was equipped with latest technology,still old fashion hand work was utilized to achieve extraordinary quality.
BRILL SRL. city of TIMISOARA, ROMANIA
Master jeweler February 1989 to December 1999
• As an employee of a firm who specialized on costum designs, repairs, refurbish classic and antique jewelry I was privileged to acquire extensive experience.
• Was responsible for training apprentice jewelers .
• Worked directly with the client to achieve unparalleled satisfaction .
• As i previously mentioned also handled from design to casting to finishing quality jewelry .
COOP DINAMO city of TIMISOARA, ROMANIA
Jeweler June 1974 to January 1989
• In my early days as a young jeweler, always believed that jewelry designing was a hobby that i cherish to this day .
• In the old days almost everything was done by hand and hand tools. Technology was limited at that time .
• I was privileged to learn from great masters in my younger days .
• Lot of the work that I have done here at this firm, was a large jewelry manufacturing company supplying retail jewelry stores.
Education: COOP DINAMO Institute city of TIMISOARA, ROMANIA
Master jeweler 1990
UCECOM (TECHNICAL COLLEGE) city of ARAD, ROMANIA
Jeweler craftsmanship 1971 - 1974
License: Licensed as a master jeweler since 1990.
Other: • Well accustomed to maintain deadlines while not compromising the quality of the work ; capable of handling multiple projects concurrently ; knows how to manage time and prioritize, dependability and reliability is well established .
References: Available upon request