*** **** ***** ***. **, Carpentersville, Illinois 60110
Master of Arts in Education- Received June 2009
Concentration: Adult Education and Training
Courses: Leadership, Adult Education, Corporate Training
2002 Aurora University
Bachelor of Arts in Communications-Received December 2002
Concentration: Communications and Business
Courses: Leadership, Business Management, Public Relations, Communications
• Analytical thinking, planning.
• Excellent verbal and personal communication skills.
• Strong attention to details.
• Organization and prioritization skills.
• Problem analysis, use of judgment, and ability to solve problems efficiently
• Self-managed and self-motivated
• Windows XP
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Calligo, Vantage, UIS, Lotus Notes, Atlas
2007-present Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, Aurora, Illinois
RES Unit Trainer
• Designed, developed and delivered classroom materials for new hire training
• Utilized an assortment of training techniques to meet the needs of all learning styles
• Identified areas of difficulty in the enrollment process and prepared the proper documentation to assist Group Insurance Administrator’s in overcoming those challenges
• Delivered training courses for Group Universal Life Products using instructor-led learning solutions
• Delivered International training utilizing web-casting learning solutions
• Work as SME for GOSC processing team in India, responsible for delivery of virtual training as well as scheduling conference calls and addressing processing questions in an effort to maintain green quality metrics.
• Trained San Francisco associates on GUL processing, while working as a part of a project team to create formal instructions and process maps for work done in the San Francisco office
Group Insurance Administrator
• Handle customer enrollments, beneficiary requests, Statement of health requests, and other data changes to client records
• Responsible for management of customer issues and concerns through oral and written communications, such as email, referrals, and call backs
• Manage Group Universal Life customer groups, including National Accounts case management
• Review and analyze customer data forms to determine eligibility and acceptance of requests
Flex Force-Proposal Unit
• Worked as a part of the Flex-Force team in the Proposals unit from April-August, 2010
• Formulated proposals with the coordination of internal subject matter experts.
• Supported proposals for new & renewal business by performing product research
2004-2007 Tri Star Title, Oak Brook, Illinois
• Responsible for searching, analyzing and evaluating records to show evidence of ownership
• Effectively communicated with Closers and Attorneys regarding title requirements
2003-2004 American InterContinental University Online, Hoffman Estates, Illinois
National Admissions Advisor
• Created and maintained contact with Academics Advisors, Financial Aid Department and other department on the behalf of enrolled students.
• Responsible for setting guidelines and deadlines in the process of admission
• Made sure that Financial Aid documents, Enrollment Agreements, Applications and Exams were completed on time.
CERTIFICATIONS: On-The Job Trainer
AFFILIATIONS: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated
REFERENCES: Professional and personal references provided upon request