BRANCH MANAGER - OPERATIONS MANAGER
Highly motivated, goal-oriented, and hands-on professional, with comprehensive experience in managing operations
and administrative functions; backed with proven track record of exceptional customer service. Skilled at providing
individual schedule, excellent supervision, financial reduction, training and hiring. Highly effective in utilizing assets,
assessment development with ability to prolong quality. Vigorous team leader with outstanding logical, structural,
team building, and strategic skills. Regarded as visionary creator for developing and implementing cost-effective
strategies and business plans that consistently delivered record-setting revenue growth and profit enhancement.
Highly organized and efficient in managing multiple tasks with competing priorities. Adept at diffusing conflicts while
encouraging diversity with motivation. Proficient with Microsoft Office 2010, Outlook, Windows Vista and 7,
Salesforce.com, Solomon, and AS400.
Budget and Payroll Management | Major Account Development | Profit and Loss Management
Quota Achievement Strategies | Strategic Planning | Staff Supervision and Development | Merger and Acquisition
Organizational Restructure and Improvement | Policy Implementation | Program Development
Compensation Analysis | Administrative Services | Project Management |Business Development
Branch Operations Manager Apr 2010–March 2012
Mac-Gray | Memphis and Nashville, TN
Supervised the daily operations of the Nashville and Memphis branches, including services, collections, installation, loss
prevention, customer service, staffing, training, inventory management, and all financial accountabilities.
- Presided over the cost saving initiatives and reporting.
- Partnered with route, commercial, and college sales to increase business portfolio.
Vice President Southeast Operations Oct 2005–Mar 2010
Mac-Gray – Nashville, TN
- Communicated with the Sales Vice President to develop and manage the financial revenue budget of $120M.
- Administered and managed the $20M per year operational budget.
- Collaborated with nine branch managers on a daily basis to secure quality customer service.
- Guaranteed the facilitation of proper training and compliance of all employees with Mac-Gray policies and
procedures, including Sarbanes Oxley.
- Coordinated with Corporate Operations and Sales to create and implement new strategic ideas to promote sales
increase and minimize operating costs.
- Merged the Birmingham and Memphis branches of Automatic Laundry into Mac-Gray after the 2008 acquisition
and conducted proper training to all new employees.
- Played a pivotal role in the integration of the Southeast Equipment Company into the Nashville branch after the
Branch Operations Manager Apr 2004–Nov 2005
Mac-Gray – Nashville, TN
- Supervised the $6M annual worth of operation encompassing services, collections, installation, loss prevention,
customer service, day-to-day operations, staffing, training, inventory management, and all financial
accountabilities, including cost saving initiatives and reporting.
- Successfully merged the Atlanta and Nashville branches of WEB into Mac-Gray after the 2004 acquisition.
- Oversaw the integration of the Kentucky commercial market into the Nashville branch after distribution
Branch Operations Manager/Assistant Branch Operations Manager Aug 1999–Apr 2004
WEB / Mac-Gray – Atlanta, GA
- Monitored the day-to-day branch operations covering Georgia and South Carolina areas.
- Provided support to Hubert Thompson in the integration of the WEB Atlanta branch into Mac-Gray Atlanta
- Gained promotion from Assistant Operations Manager to Branch Operations Manager in January 2003.
Branch Operations Manager
WEB – Greensboro, NC
Installer | Service Technician | Installation Supervisor
WEB | Hayward, CA and Atlanta, GA
United States Army | Germany, South Korea, Oklahoma and California
WEB University | Practical Problem-Solving in the Work Place–2001
Tom Peters | The Circle of Innovation Management Seminar–1999
Mike Deblieux Human Resources Seminar–1998
Dale Carnegie | 12-Week Management Course–1996
AWARDS AND HONORS
Branch Manager of the Year–2004
Branch Safety Award for Safest Branch in the Company–2004
Annual Top Branch Award for a Branch during tenure as the Vice President
Leader–Cub Scout and Boy Scout