• Microsoft Windows 98 – Windows 7
• Customer first for first call resolution
• Able to maintain multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication and writing skill
• MS Office
• WPM 42
• Years of direct and remote customer technical support
• Over 7 years of technical support
Pro Call, Boca Raton, FL
6/2011 - 8/2011
• Constantly reviewing, updating and researching dialer/data information.
• Develop and recommend strategic changes to the contact strategy to improve contact ability and overall campaign performance against targets.
• Assisted in troubleshooting user problems relating to Operating System issues (Win98, NT, and Win 7), Network Connectivity, TCP/IP configuration, upgrades, MS Office products and Internet connectivity.
• Investigated issues reported by customers and coworkers in a timely and efficient manner.
Comcast Cable, Miramar, FL 2/2004 - 4/2011
Network Surveillance I
• Using analytical skills to resolve outage situations and reading system systems.
• Monitor all planned network events across impacted systems and networks to ensure effective communications and minimal customer impact.
Technical Support I & II
• Providing daily technical support for
o Email: Unloading emails, backing up emails from Outlook Web Access and etc.
o Network connectivity : Familiar with LAN/WAN, TCP/IP and VPN.
o Telecommunication: Fixing, updating and instructing customers and coworkers on VOIP, PBX and CISCO
o Peripheral equipment and system maintenance: Updating the network computer, switching equipment and replacing within the company.
Customer Account Executive
• Coordinate with internal and external resources, including field staff, customer care centers, corporate and other departments to troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries.
• Communicate resolutions effectively to internal partners and customers via telephone and email.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new processes, procedures and systems to improve the customer experience by providing necessary reports and information to management.
The Answer Group, North Lauderdale, FL
2/2002 - 1/2004
Technical Support I & II
• Owning escalated customer contacts and leading the effort to satisfactorily resolve them.
• Working with customers to understand how they use our services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
• Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
• A team leader providing customer hardware and software support for customers in a technical support program.
EDUCATION/ TRAINING / FUTURE ENDEAVORS
Devry University, Miramar, FL
Two years of college education with 36 credit hours.
Stranahan High, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Completed numerous courses and seminars in technical support, customer service, help desk, retention strategies, inventory control, loss prevention, time management, leadership, and performance assessment.
Pursuing certifications in MCSE, A+, and N+
NJ - .net developer, sharepoint, developer, asp.net,...
Sr. SAP BASIS CONSULTANT
India, hyderabad, AP - roles, user, sap, consultant, sap basis, profile,...
Cypress, TX - bts, dell, rf, surveyor, ios, cisco, nortel,...
United States - draftsman, mep, drawings, mechanical, hvac, kerala,...
India, Bangalore, KA - administrator, office staff, admin, front office,...
India, Jamnagar, GJ - sem, plc, bradley, engg, guide, icu, programmer,...
Project Manager Engineer
Bellevue, WA - reliability, emc, testing, product, corporate,...