Ronald Randolph, Jr.
*** * ****** ***. *** Vegas, NV 89169
To obtain a position in which my experience can be beneficial to your company, as well as challenging enough for me to grow professionally.
• Indiana University Northwest
August 2010–January 2012
• Lube Technician/Crew Chief (August 2007-April 2009)
Speedco Truck Lube-Gary, IN
Customer service. Supervised a team of four. Performed minor mechanical repair, i.e. oil changes, on trucks. Maintain shop inventory.
• Blue Crane Operator (November 2006-June 2007)
KM Logistics-Memphis, TN
Operated overhead crane/order picker. Organized warehouse. Picked and packaged engine parts.
• Assistant Retail Manager (March 2006-November 2006)
Key holder. Responsible for opening and closing store. Customer service. Scheduling. Maintain inventory. Lead team in loss prevention and merchandising.
• Impressment Clerk (August 2000-November 2002)
Trump International Casino-Gary, IN
Transport currency throughout casino. Weigh money bags. Balance bank at the end of shift. Utilize 10-key calculator.
Skills and Qualifications
• Crane/forklift operator
• Strong customer service experience
• Proficient mechanical skill