Target: Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Industry
SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND OPERATIONS | CUSTOMER SERVICE | TEAM MANAGEMENT | INTERNAL & EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS | BUILDING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP | REGULATORY COMPLIANCE | PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Dependable, versatile, and hands-on professional with 11 years of experience in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry. Skilled in all areas of the business cycle, from production to sales, operations, and distribution. Internationally competent with innate ability to oversee and realign plans and initiatives toward incremental success in revenue and increase in efficiency.
- Motivational leader with strong management skills; skilled at planning, coordinating, and leading teams to guarantee accurate and timely completion of tasks while meeting customer and stake holders’ expectations. Versatile in managing priorities and exceptionally creative in driving improvement in operations.
- Reliable administrator; accomplished in managing functions, including documentation, financial reporting, and office coordination. Efficient at conducting billing and reconciliation activities, monitoring operations, and adapting as necessary to meet goals.
- Excellent rapport builder; strategic in building and developing strong relationships with customers, team members, and vendors. Analytical in identifying customer needs and in providing product knowledge and guidance.
Computer Proficiencies: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Lotus 1-2-3, Remote Access, and Internet
Languages: Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish
Direct Meds Inc., Leonia, NJ
OPERATIONS MANAGER 2009-Present
Lead and maintain operational reliability of computer systems, packaging, and compounding machines. Manage and coordinate timely delivery of medications as well as direct and streamline workflow in all departmental functions. Maintain communication with the Human Resources team regarding matters relevant to discipline, recruitment, promotion, and retention. Analyze regulations and stipulations promulgated by the Joint Commissions and the USP.
- Ensured all patient needs were met by the department in timely and cost-effective manner in partnership with the Division Chief
- Participated in maintaining a highly reliable organizational structure by assisting in performance appraisals
- Streamlined daily operations through fostering strict compliance with departmental policies and procedures
- Initiated and implemented performance improvement projects in coordination with the Performance Improvement Coordinator
- Managed and ensured timely and efficient resolution on issues and coordinated pre-package review
- Appointed as representative for the department during meetings and communication with committees
- Facilitated and documented compliance with the CE requirements of the Board of Pharmacy
- Guaranteed departmental compliance with Joint Commissions and the USP regulations and stipulations
ASSISTANT MANAGER / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 2000-2009
Managed and monitored performance efficiency of 10 drivers in managing prescription delivery service, including route planning, scheduling, and payment collection. Ensured timeliness and accuracy of deliveries through close monitoring.
- Sustained superior level of customer service through prompt service and knowledge of third-party prescription plans and billing functions, including monthly statements and account reconciliations along with collection and deposit of funds
- Acquired substantial knowledge of third party plans, including Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross and Blue Shields, and PAAD
Countyryard by Marriott, Secaucus, NJ
Oversaw and streamlined administrative functions related to front desk operations in a customer-intensive environment. Accurately processed reservations and served as bilingual translator while providing consistent level of customer service and taking part in managing administrative support functions.
- Chosen to manage and safeguard a large amount of money from both deposits and journal reconciliation
- Consistently complied with organizational guidelines in resolving customer issues
Nine West Department Store, Secaucus, NJ
Increased revenue by capitalizing on up-selling and follow-on sales opportunities.
- Addressed specific needs of clients by establishing rapport and collaboration with customers
- Maximized sales in retail and wholesale transactions and compiled metrics to formulate daily financial reports
- Earned Employee of the Year award in 1998 and promoted to assistant manager position due to consistent reliability
(MBA) MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (2008)
GPA 4.0 | Academic Scholarship
St. Peter’s College, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Acquired advanced knowledge of theories, standards, and practices in business management within academic setting; conducted extensive research and analysis, as well as created and delivered individual and group presentations
- Led project teams to plan, develop, and execute wide range of concepts illustrating business principles and strategies
- Completed seminar with senior executives and professionals, and gained understanding of risk strategies, including mechanisms to integrate risk management, governance / regulatory risks, environmental issues, external and internal risks related to culture, leadership gaps, and management practices
- Obtained knowledge through global culture studies of Indonesia, its economy, culture, and government
(BS) BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND TRADE (2001)
St. Peter’s College, Jersey City, NJ
ASSOCIATE OF BUSINESS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (1998)
Brookdale Community College, Guayaquil, Ecuador